Chapter 9

I went to my room after eating dinner at the pack house. Damon sat on my bed looking at old books in my bedside table.

Emery: Are you creeping through my stuff?

Damon: what?! No can't I look at my girlfriends stuff?

Emery: You can? With my permission.

Damon: Meanie!

Emery: Yes  I'm a big meanie wolf who will eat you if you come near me!

Damon: Can I get eaten up?

Emery: Pervert!

Damon: You love it.

Damon grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He places his hand on my back and his other on my butt. He kissed me deeply. Damn I never realized how much of a good kisser he was.

He pulled away and stared into my eyes.

Emery: I do love it.

I pushed him back on my bed and got on top of him. I kissed him passionately as he slid my shirt of my back. I kicked my shoes off and we switched positions. He stared down at me. He laid kisses down my neck going down to my breasts. He continued by taking my bra off and kicked off his clothes as well. (Got to keep this story nice and friendly so you probably know where this will end up.)

About a month later, Emery's dad went on a mission. He was supposed to be gone for only 5 weeks. It's been about 5 extra day. But today there was a knock on the door. Alpha was there. I bowed and let him talk.

Alpha: Emery I need to talk to you.

Emery: What about sir?

Alpha: It's about your dad. He went missing from our group last night.

Emery: What?!

Alpha: We have to believe he's dead.

Emery: No! No he can't be!

Alpha: I'm so sorry Emery. But we heard a yell for help and cut off with a growl.

Emery: No! Not daddy. I already lost my mom! But not my dad too! Please!

I fell to my knees with tears swelling up in my eyes. My heart was broken. My dad was gone? All that was left was my uncle. And he's an alpha so I'll never see him anyway.

I slammed the door and ran into the bathroom. I started to throw up out of no where. My throat got dry and Damon ran into the bathroom holding my hair back. I grabbed a towel and wiped my mouth still crying.

Damon: Emery! What's wrong?!

Emery: m-m-my d-d-dad is dead.

Damon: What?!

Emery: Crys*

I snuggled into Damons chest while he wrapped his arms around me.

Damon: It's okay baby. It's ok. Come one let's get you to bed.

Emery: No I have to go look for him.

Damon: No! Your not going into that forest. Especially since you just threw up.

Emery: Damon I've been needing to tell you something for the past two weeks.

Damon: What happened?

Emery: My period is late.

Damon: What?!

Emery: I know I thought It would just be late for a few days. But it hasn't come for two weeks.

Damon: you don't think?

Emery: I think I'm pregnant.