Gotham

Raindrops fell against the window of the car as I stared outside. Today I would be leaving Metropolis to go to Gotham. I had nothing now no friends no home no school. At least without my life back home. I was a nobody. The taxi I was in stopped and pulled me out of my trance. "We're here" the taxi man said. "Here" I responded, handing over a 50$. Without waiting for a response I got out taking my suitcase with me. Walking up the street,the steps and finally stopping. Glancing around I took one deep sigh and pressed the doorbell starting a new life.

The door unlocks and his shoved open by none other than my dad. I'm staying with him until the end of the year. I would prefer not to but I have no choice while mom's on work. He never cared for me and was a deadbeat but I have no choice since he still as half custody after they divorced. "Get inside" is the only response I'm giving. "Your rooms upstairs first door on your right" then he walks away and goes to the couch and drinks while watching tv. I sigh and walk upstairs and start to unpack.

Lazy time skip by puddin cups
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

My room was set along with being unpacked.

(Room)

I looked at the time it was 7:00 and being tired I fall right asleep forgetting to eat and set my alarm