Joker

Pamela told me to call her ivy but instead I called her red and it stuck. The bus pulled to a halt and we walk off. Red suddenly says "fuck I forgot to meet someone you don't mind do you?" I respond "not at all see you later." Red gives me a smile before running into the school. Great job Harley their goes your understanding of the school! While I'm thinking I'm interrupted by a sexy deep voice,"Well I don't think I've seen you around here." I turn around to meet the most sexy hot guy I've seen in a long time. He has slick back green hair. Tattoos litter is body and he has the most sinister sexy smirk on his face. "Oh yeah my name is Harleen Quinnzell I'm new here, just moved from metropolis." He gives me a look up and down before answering with,"The names Jack, Jack Napier or as you can call me the joker." He suddenly follows with "Harleen Quinnzell huh, you know if you rework it a bit you get Harley Quinn or harleyquinn" I answer "like the clown character I know I have heard it before" he then smiles again "it's a name that puts a smile on my face" I give him a small smile. I look at him before asking,"would you mind showing me around I really don't know where my classes are" I hand him a schedule and he looks it up and down before answering "sure thing pumpkin" he takes my hand in his causing me to blush. He ignores that fact and then drags me inside.

*time skip brought to you by the fact that school sucks and just started and that's the reason I haven't updated*

Mistah J, the nickname I came up for him, as shown me to my first class. Before he goes in he asks one thing. "Hey we have the same class but do you want to ditch" he then holds out his hand. I hesitate before looking at him and taking his hand. He leads me out of the school to a custom made purple Lamborghini.

 He leads me out of the school to a custom made purple Lamborghini

I look at it and gasp. "It's so nice" I compliment. "Whelp we're going for a ride in it so enjoy." He opens the passenger door for me as I sit down he closes the door and takes his own seat. He turns on the car, revs up the engine before driving off.