Bus

I wake up to the sun shining in my face instantly waking me up I looked at my phone at the beside table it was 8:00 I get up excited and  I pull out my outfit for the day (at top) and then go to the bathroom pulling my hair into pigtails and put on my makeup.

After finishing my hair and makeup I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. On my way there I spotted my dad passed out while beer cans litter the floor and the tv was still on. I scoffed not bothering to clean up. Finally making it to the kitchen I looked through the pantry deciding on a pop tart instead of cooking. I ate the pop tart quick and went back upstairs. I grabbed my wallet, phone, headphones, backpack, and decided on putting my emergency makeup stash in my bag just in case. Walking downstairs I grabbed the key from the hook by the door and walked out making sure to lock the door on the way out. Walking down the street I made it to the bus stop and waited. After a minute the bus pulled up and stopped. I got up and went inside. Looking around I noticed most seats taken beside one near a redhead girl. Since their was no other option I sat near her. She looked up as soon as she saw me sit down. I brought out my hand to shake and spoke,"hiya my names Harleen Quinnzell!" She looked at me before smiling and shakes my hand. "Pamela Isley nice to meet you" she lets go before saying one thing  starting of my day great. "I think this is the start to a beautiful friendship."