Chapter 3

Two weeks later

“I can’t believe I’m going to meet Belle Stocks in person!” squeals Danielle as their plane starts to descend, “Does my hair look okay?  How does my makeup look?  I can’t meet one of the greatest dancers of our time with a bad hair day.”

“You look beautiful like always,” says Liam trying to calm her down.  She looks at him for a moment then turns to Zayn.

“Zayn tell the truth.”

“You look fine.”

“Fine!  Just fine!  Oh goodness I can’t meet her looking just fine!”

“Thanks Zayn,” Liam says glaring at him from behind Danielle’s head.

“Sorry!”

“Danielle, Belle isn’t going to care what you look like.  She’s going to like you for you.  The same goes for you El, so don’t start freaking out on me,” says Louis from the seat behind Danielle and turning to Eleanor sitting next to him, “She’s dating Niall for goodness sake!”

“That is a very good point,” says Zayn.

~

“OMG I can’t believe I’m going to meet Danielle and Eleanor in person!  How does my hair look?  My makeup?  My outfit?” Belle asks Niall nervously as they wait for Danielle, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Eleanor’s plane to land.

“You look stunning as usual,” Niall says draping his arm over her shoulders.

“Don’t, you might mess up my hair,” she says shrugging his arm off.  He chuckles and moves his arm to her waist.  It isn’t long until they see Louis’ beanie moving through the crowd.  Niall waves to get his attention and Louis runs over to them like he is from the old TV show bay watch and squeezes Belle and Niall into a tight hug. Zayn, Liam, Danielle and Eleanor follow him only they walk normally.  Zayn and Liam give Belle and Niall hugs and the girls give Niall hugs.  Belle is introduced to the girls and the three of them instantly connect and soon are talking like old friends. 

“And the girls were afraid that Belle wouldn’t like them,” says Liam as he and the guys watched the girls talking and laughing. 

“So was Belle,” says Niall.

“Girls are weird,” says Zayn.

“Very,” the other agree.

“You hear from the others?” Louis asks Niall.

“I heard from Harry about half an hour ago he and Deven had just landed in Portland and were going to meet Jess at their next gate.”

“So they should be here soon.”

“Yup, we just have to distract Belle for a little bit longer.”

“Dani and El can do that easily,” says Liam.

“Hey Dani, El, Belle, let’s go get something to eat!” calls Niall getting the girls attention.  They end up going to a shopping center near the airport and after getting something to eat Danielle, Belle, and Eleanor go shopping while the guys follow them from store to store until Harry calls Niall telling him that they have just landed.  Niall then blind folds Belle and they all go back to the airport. 

“What is going on?” Belle asks for the twentieth time since being blindfolded.  Niall and Zayn are leading her through the airport while Louis taunts her and Danielle, Liam and Eleanor follow behind. 

“Just a few more steps,” Niall says spotting Jess, Deven, and Harry coming down the escalators.  He barely has enough time to take the blindfold off before Deven and Jess are hug tackling her and their happy shrieks echo in the large building earning them weird looks from passerby’s.  Harry follows and leaps into Louis’ waiting arms.  After untangling herself from her friends Belle turns to Niall and throws her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek as a thank you.