Pianos, Frying Pans, & Tomatoes

(A/N: So, the title may add a bit more clues as to who is joining Reader-chan's House Of Cats now, but I couldn't find a good one for all five, so I apologize! Then I realize that the picture will too...oh well)
--------
A couple days went by, and in that time, I had bought several litter boxes, made myself look like a tuna obsessed freak by buying out the grocery store 'a stock, and used five lint rollers. Whole lint rollers. In TWO days. What I was given in return was cuddles. And "listening ears." I finally got around to washing all their bandanas too, but I folded and placed them in the basket I kept on the kitchen table. Now, it was 4:00 in the afternoon, and I was rocking it on skyrim.
"Oh, I can't come in? How about an ARROW TO THE FACE!?" I cackled, trolling some bandits. Bucky sat by me, watching intently (I sat in my beanbag). On the couch laid Pinot, Noodle, and Tama. Pancake was sleeping on my pile of folded blankets, and Germouser was running around the house, chasing after Gino as usual. Scone laid on my other side, fast asleep. And in my lap was Koshka, he was a bit of a lap-baby. I suddenly heard a truck drive up, then drive away.
"It's the mail truck!" I stood up, Koshka quickly jumping off me. I looked down at Bucky and his eyes sparkled, "OUR PACKAGE!" He meowed loudly while I squealed in glee. I raced to the door, not even bothering to close the door behind me. I went to the front porch and grabbed the large Amazon box and raced back in. I slammed the door shut.
I placed the box on the floor. I looked at Tama excitedly. He stared intently at the box. My anime package finally arrived! As soon as I was about to RIP open my package, a loud screech hit my ears. I looked over and saw Germouser clawing at my door. I scolded him, but opened it and ran outside. By my hedges I saw a cat that looked almost identical, a small change in fur color, to Gino was tackling him. A brown cat, wearing a yellow and red bandana, with a cross collar underneath, was trying to
pull the cat off. Two others, who looked tired and dirty, watched closely. I sighed hearing thunder roll in the distance.
"Quit it!" I hissed out, grabbing both cats by the scruff of their necks. Gino meowed pitifully, while the other cat meowed angrily at me.
"Calm down!" I told him. The cat looked at me.
"Your name is..." I set down Gino, who went and hid behind Germouser. The cat I still held hissed, "Luigi!" The cat looked up at me and stopped struggling. If it weren't for the unhappy look on his face, he would be absolutely darling! Oh who I am kidding!? He's adorable!
I realized he had calmed down and placed him on the ground. The cat that had been attempting to stop the fight patted Luigi with his paw, then came over and started rubbing on my legs.
"Aren't you a sweety?" I cooed. I bent down and petted the cat and looked at the name on his bandana, "Churro, that's cute." I giggled. I also noticed he had a rosary around his neck under his bandana. Then, I looked over I saw the two cats slowly making their way over to me. one what white and dark-colored, wearing an Austrian flag bandana, I giggled as his ahoge bounced. Next to him was a white cat with brown patches. It had a flower under its ear and a collar that held a cross. It had a Hungarian bandana. I pet the patches cat, and realized HER (yes finally a female around here!) name was Pan. And she was very sweet, almost polite in a way. Now, Mr. Ahoge over here was named Mozart. I thought the name was interesting, I liked Mozart's music, but I wasn't too sure on why a cat would be named that. It started drizzling. I sighed, realizing what I had to do.

"It's going to rain, why don't all four of you come in? Let's go, kitties." I choked out, not sure about having thirteen...THIRTEEN CATS!?? Before I could do anything, all the cats had gone back in. I huffed and walked in, closing the door behind me. Germouser was waiting on me, glaring back between Mozart and me, almost as if he didn't want that cat being there.

"Do you two know each other?" I thought out loud as Mozart made his way over to Germouser. They meowed at each other. I looked and noticed that the newcomers were doing fine with the others, even interacting with them. Pinot and Churro as an example, "Wait, do all of you know each other?!" Where in the world did these cats come from? I scratched my head, and I turned and looked at Luigi, by himself, going up the stairs. Then I remembered, "DIRTY CATS!" I yelled out, making all the cats jump. I scooped up Mozart, grabbed Pan, picked up Churro and ran to the bathroom. All three meowed in surprise. Luigi escaped me, for now. I closed the door, but not before Germouser slipped through the opening.