Nekopalooza Pt. 1

(I'm going to apologize in advance, the explanation is in the Author's Note at the end)

THIRD POV

All of the guys had finally shown up, and of course, no one was happy with one another. Even those who seemed happy all the time, secretly, they were aggravated and just wanted to find their cat and go home. They could only stand being around each other, voluntarily, so long.

"Um....dudes, I think we underestimated how big this place is."

"It has its own train station, what did you-OH MY GOODNESS!" The group gathered around a map located just outside the train station. The entire place was built into sectors. There was a Business District, a Coastal District, a Suburban District, and a few others (I wanted the "town" Reader-chan lived in to be bigger) Then, there were town-homes located outside in the country. The town was only part of a bigger County.

"Interesting. It says here that despite covering a large area, the townsfolk get around easy with use of the trolley cars, underground tunnels, and the train station."

"Geez, there's an original town district. And the business district is huge!"

"Perhaps we ought to split up and find some clues, amigos."

"Oh, who asked you?"

"Now, now fratello, we all want to find our kitties."

"But that's actually not a bad idea, Toni!"

"I hate to admit it, but Gilbert's right."

"I suggest we go find a hotel here in the smaller district, and then we try to maybe find some posters or something that may have sighted them." The group simultaneously muttered and decided to go find a hotel.

"How about that one?" Matthew pointed out. It was a Bed-and Breakfast, in a town-home. Alfred's eyes sparkled. "I guess that's a yes, are you all-"

"LET's GO TO THAT ONE, DUDES!" Alfred yelled, running to the bed-and-breakfast. Matthew sighed and stared as everyone left him. He followed behind, muttering to himself about letting Alfred walk over him.

(Time Skip to the guys fighting over who rooms with who and getting outside)

"Well, we wasted all that time, now it's past lunch time!"

"That's why I insisted on enjoying some pasta~" Ludwig sighed hearing Feliciano whine about missing lunch.

"We will have to split up to cover more ground. That way we can spread out and search different areas."

"Right, you guys back me-"

"Alfred, perhaps we take a break from the hero bit, da? Yao and I can search the Beachside District." Yao nodded in response, though he didn't look to keen on searching with Ivan. Alfred gave a semi-glare, but quickly returned to his normal disposition and watched the two leave.

"Alfred, perhaps you and I should search the town district? We work well in those kind of areas."

"Dude are you talking about the last time we did Parkour? I'm sorry-"

"JUST GO YOU TWIT!" Alfred and Matthew quickly left the group. The others painstakingly chose who was going to go with who next. Gilbert, Francis, and Antonio decided to search the city district, Ludwig and Roderich would go into stores and ask people if they had seen any of the cats, Lovino and Feliciano would search the Suburban District, and finally, Kiku and Arthur would put up flyers and search any remaining areas. It was certainly going to be a long day...

Alfred's POV

"I can't believe that you had to grab three hamburgers before we even started looking." Matthew sighed, placing his hands in his pockets and looking embarrassed. I rolled my eyes and swallowed the large amount of hamburger I had taken a bite of, "You're just jealous that I got more food, bro." I said between slurps of a Coke. He walked ahead of me, looking both ways. I threw my trash away and caught up to him.