t w o

// a c c e p t a n c e

     Dear, all you have to do is to accept everything. Pag tanggap mo na, don mo mahahanap kasiyahan mo. Just admit that you're hurt, you don't have to deny in yourself. It's okay to be sad, it's really okay not to be okay sometimes. Learn how to appreciate sadness as much as you do to happiness because you'll never value happiness without sadness. If you're hurt, just cry. Talk to somebody you trust wholeheartedly. It doesn't have to be just you and your diary or bed or pet or pillow. You really need someone to comfort you and talk with your in a serious manner. Make sure he/she is trustworthy or otherwise, you'll get another problem that wasn't surely there in the first place. Best persons would be your mom, sibling, dad, or your bestfriend. 

     Let it all out. I say you go tie a handkerchief around your eyes and imagine that you're talking to your ex. Say the things that were left unsaid. Pretend that your chosen person who you're going to share this with is going to be your ex. Tell him/her everything you wanna say. Ilabas mo na lahat ng gusto mong sabihin, iiyak mo na lahat. After that, hug mo yung pinag-sharean mo. Hugs are really comforting.

     Ask for tips and advice. Once na matapos ang session niyo, gagaan ang loob mo. I'm sure not completely pero nevertheless naman. It's hard to keep it all in you because there's a tendency that you'll blow up. 

     Did you and your ex had a nice closure or nah? It's easy to move on if you've had a closure because everything's clear between the both of you. But if you didn't have, it might take a little long because probably, you're still going to have hopes and you'll assume there's still a chance. Don't think that way.