f i v e

// f i n d  h o b b i e s

You know you can't always just stop for a while and then think of him/her while doing something much more important. That's not good. Well I must admit I always fail to this test but trust me, it's an accomplishment if you can surpass this. You just have to think of something or put your attention to someone JUST TO AVOID thinking about memories with him/her.

Say for example, you're currently reading this and just all of a sudden, you picture him reading this with you. Dang girl, that's the past. You should think about something that will make you forget about what you just thought. I swear it's hard but believe me, you'll get through the temptation.

Or at least, find a hobby. You can read, paint, go for a walk with your pet, compose a poem or song, learn an instrument or even eat. Simple things can help you understand life can be so much more if you notice every single thing. Time passes, tick tock! Hindi rin naman titigil ang oras oras para lang iremind ka na "hey, you have to do thus instead of thinking about him!" like duh. You have a full control to yourself. Ikaw lang makakapagpagalaw sa sarili mo. Kahit sino pa mag-advice sayo, kung ayaw mo naman sundin, senseless din. Am i right? So if you really want to move on, just go on.