o n e

Remember those memories you both shared with each other? Your promises that weren't supposed to end like this but did? The way he or she looks at you with spark on his or her eyes? Those sweet texts that'll make you smile on your first sight of the day? Those efforts that made your heart melt?

Hey, stop reminiscing!

Don't worry, that situation is pretty cliche and typical. Majority — as far as I know — experienced it as well. If you've felt that way, congrats because you're a human.

     Imagining things like that won't help you. Remember, it has ended! That's the reality! GUMISING KA SA KATOTOHANAN! Wala nang kayo, so better yet, move on. Sometimes nga, hindi rin naman naging kayo so why are you crying? Chin up! You're not the only one experiencing a heartbreak. Everyone has been there believe me, the only difference is on how others got through their heartbreaks.

     Ganito, magiging hard muna ako sayo ha? Sasampalin muna kita sa katotohanan para matauhan ka. First off, TAPOS NA. Tigili na ang pagdadrama. You're wasting your precious tears! You've cried enough and that's it. Next thing, HINDI KA NA NIYA MAHAL. So what's with the "luksa"? If you got broken, simply cry and then smile. The world doesn't stop just for you. Lastly and most importantly, YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR YOURSELF. I know it's so easy to say you'll forget about everything but  dang, it's hard to put actions on it. But really, what's hard will make you stronger. Yes, masakit isipin ang mga past memories. That moment when you're happy and then suddenly, something bothers you and you'll go crazy with throwback memories again. Yeah, I've experienced that too, lol. Trust me, it wasn't easy. It took me months to actually realize I was worth something better. (Actually, I'm just saying that I'm worth something better because I know God has a plan though in reality, still haven't found someone.) Girls and boys, never question God why you're encountering this because have your ever asked him why had He given you that happiness? Nah. Magtiwala ka lang sa kanya.

     Kahit naka-ilang monthsary pa kayo or anniversary, natural masakit talaga pag bigla na lang naglaho ng parang bula. Of course you were born to feel pain, duh. But that doesn't mean you were born not to be immune from it. In some cases, unfortunately, yung iba di nakayanan so they committed suicide. Haven't they realized God is there for them? You may say it's easy for me to say this because I wasn't on their situation but guys, it always depends on your faith. There are lots of people out there na mas malala pa ang karanasan pero they've got through it in the end. Palakasan lang yan sa pagharap ng problema. Mahirap kasi sa tao, once na naging masaya na, takot nang maging malungkot kasi alam nilang masasaktan sila. Pero diba kapag nasaktan tayo, we get stronger? So why feel happiness all the way and when something little hits you, you're broken already? Diba mas maganda kapag matatag ka na, kahit ano pang ibato nioa sayo di ka na matitibag? Life is all about ups and downs, my dear. Balance lang.