Prologue

Chapter 1

Daphne POV

Even though he's gone, I still feel like I'm lost without him.

           .:Flashback:.

It was the first day of Gr. 3. Ugh.

I hate school but without school, I can't have a job when I grow up. I went inside the classroom and I mentally groaned, even one best friend is not hereBut there were many new students, especially one guy, he was slim, tall, brown haired, and ocean eyes. Ocean eyes are the ones I favored most because it was a mixture of my favorite colors: gray, blue and green. I sat at the chair in front of him, and I turned around and asked "Hey, my name's Daphne White. What's yours?" I greeted politely. "Skylar Winston." He replied, grinning. And that was the day I met my bestest friend.

On the same day, I met another new girl, Anne Ford. We became close friends in a second. But one day, she told me she liked Skylar, as in like-like. When I heard that I felt a pang of jealousy. I knew he was my best friend but I did have a teeny crush on him.

.:End of Flashback:.

I took a sip of my margarita, and paid the bill and walked out of the bar. As I was flooded by my on thoughts, I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and mumbled "Sorry." As I took a look at his face. I see the face of the person, I slipped through my fingers once. I ran off, as my brain saying continuously: Skylar.

==========================

Did you like itPlease tell me in the comments. Also I imagine Skylar as Logan Lerman. Hmm.

And Daphne as Acacia Clark. Hmm. If you don't know them, search them.

Bye and stay lovely, butterflies!

Vote and Comment!!!