All Because of A Bet

Chapter 10

Rachel POV

After we ate our breakfast, I saw Greg slip into our bedroom. What was he doing? Maybe he's gonna steal. Oh, no he won't. I ran off to the bedroom, and spoke loud and clear. "Oh, no you, didn't!" As I went inside, I saw him looking confused at me. Oops.

Turns out, he just went it to play Minecraft. Boys. "Why, what did you think I was doing?" He asked, turning on his computer. "Well, I thought you were stealing." I said as I smiled, sheepishly. I looked around the room, admiring the Malibu-like of the room. It had a hardwood floor, lavender walls, 1 bed and the smell of the sea.

"Rach. Rach. Rachel!" Greg said, loud. I snapped immediately, not realizing I completely zoned out.

"Huh, What?" I asked, turning to him.

"Nothing." He smirked, completely amused.

I rolled my eyes at him, and eyeing his game. MineCraft is fun but, sometimes I die just because of creepers. So I stopped, but I play when I'm stressed.

Greg was in survival mode and he already had a house, weapons and food. And now he's underground, looking for diamonds. 

"Why are you finding diamonds?"

I asked.

"Because I'm on a mission to fight the Enderdragon." He replied.

"Like you can kill it by yourself," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Watch me."

"Lets make a bet, if you lose, you get to make me a full English breakfast tomorrow," I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And if I win, I will get you to do something that you hate."

I nodded at him and we shaked hands. May the best person win.

Greg was already in a stronghold, activating the End portal.

"So.." He smirked.

"Shut up."

He already appeared in a small area with yellow blocks that I don't know. He destroyed it and appeared in an open field with Endermen and obsidian pillars. The Enderdragon displayed itself and the war begins.

Greg turned off the computer and went to sat beside me. The bed dipped, and I turned to him and pouted.

"It's not fair,"

He grinned. "Well, we had a deal on it,"

I sighed. "Fine. So what do you want me to do?"

His smile grew bigger.

"Kiss me."

My eyes dilated and I took a deep breath.

Will I do itMe, the person who hates Greg, will kiss him?

Well all is fair in love and war.

I closed my eyes and leaned in.

Our lips met.

And if you say I feel fireworks, no I didn't.

I felt something greater.

Love.

___________________________

So Megan did you like it?

Also, thank you for 280 reads!!

I couldn't have done it without you!

Merry Christmas!

And I miss my classmates!!

:((

Vote and Comment!!!