Revenge is Truly Sweet....

Dedication to shazrox for the support and I suggest to check out her hunger games fanfic: 87th Games..

-------------

==========================

Chapter 8

Daphne POV

"Oh my gawsh!"

Click.

"This is so going to twitter!"

Click.

"They're so cute together."

Click.

My eyes fluttered open, just to see all my friends circling the couch. Some were holding cameras or phones, while others just stared at awe.

I turned to see Sky  in the crook of my neck, hidden in my chestnut brown hair. Our legs were intertwined; and our bodies pressed together. "What are you guys doing here?" I whispered, trying not to wake Skylar up. "Nothing." They said in unison, then they sped off. I was about to climb out of the couch, but Sky stirred and muttered. "Stay with me." He just hugged me tighter. "Sky," I said softly. "We need to eat and get dressed." He popped out his head from my neck and grumbled. "Fine." We went to our rooms and I took a shower, while taking a shower, I was listening to "Want U Back" by Cher Lloyd.

'Hey, Boy you never had much game, so I needed to upgrade,

So I went and walked away-way-way...

Remember all the things that you and I did first you got me got me like this.

And now-

"Sorry! But it's to loud." I heard Viola said, turning it off.

"Noooooo!!!" I fake cried. Viola giggled.

After showering and dressing up, I checked my twitter and saw the latest pic that Lucy posted. It showed a picture of me and Sky sleeping together.

It said:

LucyODonnellove:

@whatsupsky@daphnethemofo Look at the sleeping couple! Looks like someone got some action last night! ;)  I wish I had a relationship like that....

Lucy.. I hate you. I have revenge for you, to make you fall in love with Jeremy Adams.

As we all ate breakfast, we had no more bread anymore and me and Lucy were sent out to go to the bakery.

"What? I will never go to the bakery, Jeremy works there." She stated, emphasizing Jeremy showing hate. "Oh, come on," I assured. "Its been a long time, I doubt he still has a crush on you." She hesitated then replied. "Ok, but I'm doing this because I'm hungry." She said, raising her eyebrows. Perfect.

May Operation Revenge-Is-Sweet begin. Why sweet? Because revenge works at a bakery..

We drove around the town in Lucy's red mini cooper. As you can see the beach house is located near the beach, far from that beach is small little town, where Jeremy lived. Jeremy once had a crush on Lucy, and he is a close friend of Rachel.

As we arrived Bread of Life, Lucy looked like she didn't want to get out. I opened the door and went to her side."Come on, Luce get out of the car." I said. She hesitated then went out, saying. "You're gonna pay for this." She warned, narrowing her eyes. I chuckled and opened the door of the bakery. The aroma of freshly baked bread entered my nose, making me hungry. I looked over to Lucy, she also looked like sniffing the air. "Hello, welcome to Br- Lucy! Daphne!" Said a masculine voice. I looked straight, leaving my gave of Lucy, seeing Jeremy. "Hi! Its been a long time!" I exclaimed, hugging him. After all the talk, we bought the bread while, Lucy was called by Jeremy. Yes.

As we went home, Lucy from time to time looking at a piece if paper. I asked. "What is that?" She replied. "Number of Jeremy."

I looked at her teasingly as if saying: You like him, don't you?

She smiled dreamily and admitted. "I think I'm beginning to like Jeremy Philip Adams."

Was expecting that.

________________________________

hello...

130 reads!!!!!!!!

Yay!!

Also I wanted to thank you for all the support.....

Also, the ship name is.....

Skyne Whiteston!!!

I encourage you guys to watch Salad fingers..  >:)

Bye, butterflies!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!