Meeting Old Buddies

Chapter 6

Daphne POV

Waking up early, is one thing I don't like about traveling. I rubbed my eyes and stepped in the car. "Good Morning." Sky said, glumly. Despite, their sleepiness, they look quite amazing. Anne had skinny jeans, an off-shoulder shirt that had 'WEIRDO' on it, and red flats, her black hair was in a ponytail and she looked so simple. While Sophie had a pink flow summer dress with floral print, her auburn hair was in a shoulder braid and her shoes was extraordinary from her top and hair; jade-green converse. I was in denim shorts, a T-shirt that read: BELIEF. BE LIFE, and Ed Hardy shoes, and my chestnut hair was flowing down. Talk about boring.

The journey was silent, in the driver's and passenger's seat was Anne and Sophie and me and Sky are at the back, and there is a divider, that divides the front and back seat. I noticed Sky was studying me, which was very intimidating. "What?" I asked. He grinned and stated. "Nothing." Sometimes I wonder about that boy.

When we arrived, I felt very nervous, my palms were sweating and my breathing was heavy. I was gonna meet Robert again. We took our bags from the car and went inside. Thank goodness, Zach answered the door. "Oh. Hey!" He looked taken aback by the looks of us. "I thought you were coming tomorrow." He said, confused. "Well, we're here now, at least be happy." Sophia said, rolling her eyes. Zach opened his mouth to speak, but Sophie cut him off with this saying. "I don't wanna hear you're lame excuses." As she swiped her hand off at him. Old Friends.

As we went inside, Rachel was so surprised to see us, she almost fell on Greg to keep her balance. As you can see, we used to be the exact 11, But Anne and Rob just left us to be 9.

Viola, my sister hugged me and excused us for a second, and exclaimed. "Gods, I missed you!"

"Well me too," I replied. "How's William taking care of you?" She actually smiled dreamily and said. "Yeah." I raised my eyebrows at her and said. "Do you ha-" I heard Greg cutting me off with this saying. "Guys!" Thank you Greg, I was about to know a secret.

We all gathered on the couch, all as in the 11 of us; Sky, Anne, Me, Rob, Will, Greg, Zach, Viola, Lucy,Rachel, and Sophie. I was the first one to break the ice, asking. "So, while I'm gone, any boyfriends? Or possibly, girlfriends?" They all looked uneasily around me, and I wonder why. "Well, Rachel and Greg got it going," Zach said as he grinned. Greg blushed, but glared at him while Rachel slapped his arm, but her cheeks heated a bit. "And Anne and Rob are going out." He continued quietly. Oh that's why.

After that, awkward happening,they assigned the roommates.

"Zach and Sophie, 1 bed." Rob said, smirking. "Viola and Will, 2 beds," Viola cheered. "Yes!" Rob continued. "Rachel and Greg, 1 bed," Rachel scowled while, Greg grinned. "Lucy, 1 bed." Lucy flipped her dark brown hair, singing badly. "That's the way, I like it, oh I like it!" Rob shaked his head, laughing as he continued. "Me and Anne, 2 beds." He frowned, not liking the 2 beds idea. "Last but not least, Sky and Daph," I crossed my fingers, thinking 2 beds over and over. "1 bed." He finished, smiling. How nice.

==========================

Like or Hate?

And I really thank you for the reads and votes!!  T.Y!!!!

That's it folks, see you next time, BUTTERFLIES!!!!!