Lets Have A Reunion!

Chapter 3

My heart skipped a beat, Skylar transferred here? An the worst part is he sits next to me and I'm his tutor!  He sat next to me and looked at me and back at the blackboard. "Nice to meet you again." He said without looking at me. "Shut up, asshole."

"Look I know you're angry that I never came back, but please will you forgive me?" He asked, looking at me closely. "No," I said. "But you can prove to me that you have never changed." He grinned. "Now that's my Daphne."

After class and all the classes, Sky pulled me to one of the classrooms and pinned me to the wall. "We need to talk,"

"Is this how you discuss with people by kidnappings them." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," He let go of me and looked at me closely. "There's gonna be a reunion."

"Really, when? " I asked, excited.

"Christmas break, next week."

"Who is gonna be there? "

"Anne," He stopped for a second. "Zack, Greg, William, Viola, Rachel," He whispered. "Robert."

"Oh."

I ran away, because of what he said and returned to my dorm. I took a pillow and muffled my screams. Once I was done, Sophie entered. "Hey."

"Don't hey-hey me Daphne, I can sense something is wrong."

"Nothing." I said, wistful.

"What? Please tell me. Did the new student say you're clothes are weird?" She asked, confused.

I looked down at my clothes; black sleeveless shirt, purple plaid, acid wash skinny jeans and silver converse. "No."

"Then what is it?" She urged, exhausted. "Skylar is the new student, and he said we're gonna have a reunion, with all of us, including Anne and Robert." I blabbed. "Oh." She left the dorm because she knew I wanted to be alone. I sat there sulking at the wall, being flooded by my own thoughts.

          .:Flashback:.

It was lunch, and it was about an hour and a half that Skylar told me he liked me. I responded happily yes because I liked him too. As I was finished eating, Viola my sister went to me and exclaimed. "Robert likes you too!"

A couple days after what Viola told me I was angry with my Gr.4 life. But when I said to Robert I didn't like him, he took Anne away from me and they both always told me that I wasn't a responsible Class Secretary, They told my best friends to hate me. But my friends never did. And that was why I hated Robert James.

                 .:End of Flashback:.

I stopped thinking and just took my iPod and put my earphones in and listened to music.

I remembered the lyrics when I slept.

All I know since yesterday is,

Everything has changed.

==========================

Haii! So... What shall I sayAha! I know!

Is this a nice story???

Please tell me in the comments.

You need to fly before you fall, butterflies.

Vote and Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!