The New Student

Chapter 2

Daphne POV

I woke up to the sound of my own alarm clock. I sat up groggily and pushed the off button.

I went to the bathroom, as I saw my reflection in the mirror, you would be screaming for your death, well I did scream.

I really didn't know I looked like this when I cried myself to sleep last night. My hair was sticking up in places, my eyes were smudged by the makeup, giving the effect of a raccoon.

Stupid Sky, making me cry lat night.

Well not entirely his fault, but I need to focus more, on why I'm talking to myself?

Hmm. Well, everybody does that.

"Daphne stop screaming, I was sleeping." My roommate, Sophie grumbled. She rubbed her eyes and when she looked at the mirror she screamed. Yeah, that is how terrible I look.

After that situation has passed, we changed, refreshed and went to walk to our respective classrooms.

Walking down the hall, I looked over to her and she looked fabulous!

Her hair was done in a side braid with an attached feather to it. Her top was a pastel pink peter pan collared, white polka-dotted blouse. She had on a floral skirt, then salmon pink flats.

To top it off, she looked amazing.

She looked incredibly beautiful, just like her sister, Rachel. Even though both are very beautiful, they have different personalities.

Rachel has red hair, hazel eyes, and very competitive and sporty.

While Sophie has auburn hair, blue-green eyes and a bit geeky; she has love for reading and gadgets.

Once I reached my classroom, and Sophie descended to hers, I had only 1 thought. Boring is coming.

***

I was completely exhausted by boringness, after 3 periods. My course was architecture, completely different from Sophie's course, journalism. Also my school, Woodfield University offers a lot of courses but, their most specialized course is tourism. Because if you mention that you are studying in Woodfield, they would immediately ask if your course is tourism.

It was lunch, me and Sophie are eating regular cafeteria food: pizzas, stale bagels, hotdogs and blue lemonade.

Our speaker/PA spoke. "Please be informed, class of architecture that you have a new student. Miss White being the PRO you are to be welcome him into the school." The speaker finished.

"So who do you think is the new student? Because I am the one to welcome him to the school." I asked, taking a bite of my hotdog.

"I wish it was Zach. I miss him like hell." Sophie said.

"Well, what is the course of Zach?" I asked.

"Photography."

I made a face palm.

Sophie gave me a questioning look.

"The new student is in architecture, doofus!" I exclaimed.

"Oh."

The bell rang and I went straight to Geometry Class.

I took a seat, and Mrs. Lee was already there.

"Our new student."She announced.

And guess who walked in: Skylar Winston.

____________________________

Ooooo.....

CLIFFHANGER!

*cue evil laughing*

okay I thank uuuu for every vote!!

And how many reads!!

Also post in the comments who do you think Sophie looks like?

Which artist???

Please tell me in the comments belowww...

THANK YOU!!! SO MUCH!!

Vote & Comment!

-Kate <3