One Tree Hill

Chapter 12

Skylar's POV

It hurts.

A lot.

It hurts, when the person you love, loves another person.

I will just sit here in my bed, sulking.

Silence.

Silence.

Sil-

"Open up the door, Sky!" A booming voice shouted. Robert.

I ignored him, still sitting there.

"Gods, open the freaking door, Sky!" A normal voice shouted. Is it Will or Zach? I'm going with Will.

"Skylar Josh Winston!! Open the door!" Someone shouted, it was Zach. I shivered at the thought that he said my full name, Zach can be pretty scary.

"We have no choice, we have to do it." Greg whispered. Do what? Leave me alone? Well, if it is then, finally.

"1, 2, 3, go!" William counted off. Why? Dunno.

I should open the door then.

When I open the door, I see 4 teens charging to me. When they saw it was me, they tried to stop running but they can't. Let's just say 4 teenagers toppling on top of you, it hurt. Ow.

Viola POV

(A/N: You never experienced her POV right? Well, here it is.)

Stupid Daphne.

Like really, really dumb.

Why?

Because she didn't think of other people's feelings. Specifically Skylar.

So now that Daphne is running in paradise, having fun with Logan, while Sky is in his own misery, probably thinking why he didn't bust a move on Daph.

Yeah, Love does suck.

So me and the girls are in this dining table while the boys are knocking at Sky's room, making him open his door.

"Daph," I said, softly.

"Hmm?" She mumbled.

I pushed back my chair, and flicked her head, with my hand.

"Ow."

"You deserved it, buttwad."

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Buttwad?"

"Weird Science." I shrugged.

"Oookay." Sophie said.

"Don't listen to Viola, she's just quoting One Tree Hill." Rachel said, smirking.

Gods, how did she just figure that out?

Yeah, I did quote One Tree Hill. Season 6, Disc 5, episode 16, the time where Lucas's director meets Peyton and thought that she was having an audition.

"How did you figure it out?" I asked Rachel.

"Yeah. How did you figure it out?" Anne asked, confused.

"Well, because I know you." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"First of all, you don't know me. Second of all, you don't know me." I quoted, from One Tree Hill.