Actually Reality Chapter 4

Chapter 4 (Trevor's POV) 

What the fuck did I just do? I groan aloud smacking myself across the face. Did I actually stoop so low? I went fucking insane? What the hell crawled up my ass this morning? Fuck this is all my fault. Scarlette.... i'm so sorry. God I honestly don't blame her if she doesn't forgive me, but at the same time I'm still hurt. 

I planned the most fucking perfect vacation for the both of us. L.A. Us hanging at the beach and going to a romantic restaurant. Watching the sunset together and falling asleep side by side. Going to the summer carnival and me winning her a stuffy. God I sound like such a girl it's not even funny. Like those love-struck teenage girls you'd see on reality tv. 

I was just pissed because this is our last summer together. For a while, my subconscious reminds me. I'm going off to college to become a professional football player. Luckily for me, I got in on a scholarship intern, so resumes and shit weren't a problem for me. But they were for Scarlette. It was cuz of me and the other guys that Scarlette didn't get in. We were just so damn convincing. It's our fault she missed an amazing opportunity. I hate the fact that the college here in Mill Valley is only interesting in our daily lives. Shouldn't they focus on education and shit? I also don't like the fact that they're lowering my Scarlette's self esteem by saying she has a tedious life. Like what the fuck would they know? They don't even know half the shit my baby had to go through, and I'm not helping. 

I should be a helping,loving boyfriend. Not a freaking rager that freaks the shit out of my girlfriend, Scarlette. I still can't believe I said that I had the money and she didn't need to work. Where did that even come from? To be honest, Scarlette didn't seem as ecstatic and merry as she usually is. Maybe something's bothering her? Whatever it is, I'm not gonna apologize to her. Selfish I know, but she did spazz out at me. It's also really pleasurable and so fucking fun to make her upset.I get this en trilling feeling in my chest, like I've done something meaningful. I guess I enjoy toying with peoples emotions. Scarlette's no different. I pushed her buttons, until I got the response I wanted. Anger. I smirk to myself. This isn't the first time I've made her angry. I've fucked her life up before too, and there's plenty more where that came from. This is only the beginning.

************************************************************************************************************

Scarlettes POV

"Back already?" Jakeob questioned me, while stuffing his mouth with Cheetos. Yes Jakeob. That's his full name, although he doesn't like it when I call him that. It's what mom and dad used to say, so you know why. 

I sigh, "Ya, Trev was being an ass and we got into some stupid fight," I reply emotionlessley. 

He squeezes the life out of his delicious salty-flavoured snack, making my stomach wheeze. Oh why did he have to waste a perfectly good pack of cheesy goodness? He not-so gently places it on the ground next to him and looks straight at me with a slightly darkened expression. His jaw clenches, and un-clenches, his fingernails digging into his rough skin. He's a very protective older brother and I really love him for that, though it does get annoying at times. 

"What did he say Scarlette?" I sigh, again clearly annoyed. Trevor is the kind of guy that likes things to go as planned, mainly his. If there ever is a slight change of plans, he goes ballistic. He's also a bit OCD. Ok, a bit is a bit (haha I'm so "puny") of an understatement. He's literally a male-model on crack, but I love him. At least I think I do. We've been dating for the longest time and have been friends since 4th grade. He's sweet and really fun to hang out with. 

"He said-" I get cut off my someone pulling me in to a bear hug. I breathe in the toxic cologne that I love so much. It's a sweet mixture of manliness, and playfulness. The signature sent of my little brother, Kevin. 

"Scarlette!!" He literally screeches in my ear, his voice laced with thrill and excitement. I laugh and tightly hug Kevin back. Kenvin's my 15 year old brother, who I adore more then I adore myself. He probably just got back from his trip to the Pacific Coast with his friends. 

"Kev!! I missed you so much," I screech planting a soft kiss on his red cheek. He laughs, while whipping away the bit of lip gloss I smudged on his soft skin. 

"I missed you too sis," Kevin exclaims while placing his suit case against the furnished wall. 

"What? You give scarface a hug but not me? Your big ol' brother?" I laugh as Jakey mocks hurt by placing his hand on his chest, right where his heart is. 

Kevin laughs, while giving Jakey a manly hug. 

" I missed you too man," Kevin says with a bright smile on his adorable face. I smile as I watch my 2 brothers talking to each other. They were always super close, and never fought, which was really nice especially because of all the obstacles we had to face. It would be a pain in the ass if they were like the cliche' brothers. You know? The ones that are supposed to always fight and never get along? Well that was never the problem for them. Hell, Jakey was the one that went to all of Kevin's elementary plays and skateboarding competitions because mum and dad decided to ditch us.Jakeys always been there for Kevin and I, and I couldn't have asked for a better brother. That's also why I have Jakeys and Kevin's initials tattooed to my neck. I have K.C and J.C. They stand for Kevin Cravas and Jake Cravas. I have a heart outside of each of their little initials, just the way I like it. 

"You hooo" I snap out of my train of thought as Jakey waves his hand back and forth across my face.

I look around, "Wheres Kevin?" 

Jakey smirks, " He went upstairs to take a shower while you were lolly-gagging". 

"I was not lolly-gagging,"  I scoff as Jakey laughs. 

"Sure thing scarface. Let's continue our conversation from earlier, shall we?" The seriousness in his tone is a bit bothersome, but I may as well tell him what happened between me and Trevor. 

" Trevor got pissed off at me because I told him I have to travel the world and couldn't go on his planned vacation." It's silent for a good minute or two before Jakey pipes us. 

"Wait. So your telling me that Trevor acted like a dickface just because you were thinking of your future? What the fuck!!" 

I cringe, though I was expecting this reaction from Jakey. He was never a very big fan of Trevor because of all the girls Trevers been with. I guess he just doesn't want me to end up like them. Heart broken and used. I think I love Trevor, but sometimes I think I don't love him. I like his company and being around him, but I don't feel tingles or any of that shit like how I'm supposed to. 

Maybe I don't love him? Maybe it's just a faze? 

HEYY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!! I DECIDED TO CONTINUE ON WITH THIS STORY AND SEE WHERE IT LEADS ME. CAN I PLEASE HAVE A COUPLE OF SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT?? THAT WOULD MEAN ALOT THANK YOU! ALSO THIS ISNT PROOF READ SO EXCUSE ME FOR ANY MISTAKES. ILY ALL!!!!  

                                                                                                      -Roise XOXOX