Who?

NATALIES POV

I got up and walked down stairs to the door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I was a bit peeved. I swung the door open. I looked around. WTF?! why did this keep happening? I looked down thinking maybe something from Jason? in front of me was a tiny box. I reached down and picked it up turning it in my hands. I bit my lip trying to figure out what it could be. finally I tore through the paper it was a small glass box containing a slip of paper over a plush cushion type thing. I opens the box and looked at the note.

IM REALLY SORRY!

-MATT

Gerrrrrrr! I picked up the paper to find a pair of diamond earrings. so he thought he could buy me back? UGH! I texted him.

WTF IS THIS? YOU CANT BUY BACK MY TRUST!

-N

I chucked my phone onto my bed, only for it to light up a second later.

WELL IVE DONE WHAT U ASKED, I APOLOGIZED TO U AND ILL APOLOGIZE TO THAT MAX GUY. PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!

-MATT

ugh he was doing the act-cool-and-pretend-to-forget-the-other-guys-name thing.

I ALREADY TOLD U, I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT AND DONT MESS IT UP!!

-N

DONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE.

-N

I was a little sad wail writing the last text but if it got him away for a wail I'm fine with some harsh words.

Ring.ring.ring!

My phone went off and I reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi!" Kate said into the phone.

"What's up?"

"Well Zac just left and I was wondering if I could stop by before you left."

"Kate I have like hours before it's time to go."

"No! it's like 7:20!"

"Shit!"

"Yah! I'll stop by to help you get ready."

"Kk, bye love you."

"You too. bye."

I started panicking. should I take a shower? no I'm fine in that department. I decided I'd do smell goods before Kate got here. I put on some DO and sprayed on my favorite orange perfume. Knowing Kate she'll probably be here any minute. I sat down at my table tapping my finger on my keyboard.

Ding dong. my door bell.

I ran down stairs hoping Kate would be there. I swung the door open. crap.

"Hi." Max ran a hang through his hair and gave me a guilty smile.

"Go away." I closed the door.

"Natalie! I'm sorry!" I heard through the door.

"Shut up and get of the property!"

I heard a car door and was relived. then all of a sudden there was a female voice arguing with Max, I opened the door.

"Because it's what you all do! and that dear Max is why you are a turd wad, leave... now!" Kate pointed to his car.

I was in awe. Kate really told him off! Max walked to his car and drove off.

"Now let's get you ready!" she said coming in and dragging me up the stairs.

She did my make up and then I slipped into my dress. she put the necklace on me. I grabbed my earrings and now I was deciding how to wear my hair.