Avoid the boys

KATES POV

"What are your plans for today honney?" my mom asks me.

"Not much, I think I'll just stay hanging around the house, unless you want me to go out?"

"No, thats fine. Unless you wanna go on a shopping spree?!"

"YES!!!!!!"

"Ok! Go get ready we can leave in ten."

"Ok!" I raced upstairs and started to put on some jeans and a tee but then I remembered that the mall was a hang out zone. I pulled on some shorts and a cute tank top.

"Ready!" I yelled as I came down the stairs.

"Ok, let me grab my purse." she got up from where she was sitting and grabbed her purse ushering me out the door and locking it behind her.

As soon as we got in the car I turned on the radio.

"But we kick em' to the curb unless they look like mic jagger!" My mom and I are both horrible singers but we sing along anyway.

When we get to the mall I'm surprised by how little people are actually there.

My mom must have noticed my confusion cause she stated, " Fasion week."

"Mom! Look!" I heard a little girl shout.

I looked over to see my old boyfriend surounded by girl and dancing for them.

"We can leave honney." my mom said.

"No, I wanna teach him a lesson." good thing I did dancing, not like Natalie but I could do some cool things.

"Hello?"

"I'll be there soon."

My mom hung up the phone, "sorry hun, I have to go out for work, you teach that bot a very good leason!" she said to me before leaving.

I walked over to where Hunter was dnacing. "look what the curcius broght in." I said calmly.

"Care to take me up on that acusation?" he said with a smirk. Hunter had no idea I could dance so this was very refreshing for me.

"Don't mind if I do."

"Alright, don't worry, I'll go easy. This song is a bit hard so lets see if you can live up to your words."

"just play it." he reached down and started the song, beautiful liar came on and I scoffed, "you think this is hard?"

"It involves a lot of movment and I know youre not very good at that."

"Come on asshole, lets see whos better."

"Ok." he said with a smirk. He started out with some easy foot work that I couldve sped up to make it look better, he did a back flip wich was more impressive and then he did some ppop ups.

"My turn." was all I said before the song started again.

I turned belly dancing lowering to the ground. I ran my hands along my body smirking endlessly. His face was prisless. I did a spin landing on my back and poping my cheast until I was standing again. I moved my hips back and forth speding up the footwork he had done and then switching into a sexy salsa. I put my fists next to my hips and went into a backbend kicking up onto my hands and flipping. I turned on my heal as the song came to a stop and took a bow.

He was so shocked, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, since you cheeted on me i've learned a little bit about dance." I said with a smirk. The girls standing around him backed off to stand next to me.

"You cheeted?" one of them said in a low tone.

"Don't be so surprised, hes screwed about half the girls at our school" I said turning on my heal to leave. I was very satisfied.

That was befor eI flet the hand on my wrist.

"Hey babe, that wasn't very cool of you." Hunter said with a mistivious smile.

"I'm not your babe. Get off, youre hurting me."

"What's going on here?" I heard Zac say.

"Nothing!" Hunter spat back at him.

"Zac, he's hurting me." I said.

"Hey, get off her." Zac said not wanting a fight. That was very unlikly, Hunter lived for drama.

"No thanks bro, shes mine." Hunter said.

"No I'm not! Get off!" Hunter let go and Zac took me into his arms.

"Slut." Hunter grunted and walked away.

Zac lurched forward to go after him but I said, "It's not worth it."

"What are you talking about? He hurt you!" He looked at my bruising arm.

"It's fine."

"No, It isn't."

"Can you let it go? Lets go get some ice cream."

"Fine." Zac reluctantly followed me.

NATALIES POV

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A NO THEN.

-DEAN

OMG! SRY, I WAS DOING STUFF AND FORGOT TO ANSWER U :/

-N

SURE YOU WERE.

-DEAN

I WAS!

-N

FINE THEN, TELL ME WHAT U WERE DOING.

-DEAN

I WAS AT DANCE.

-N

OH REALLY.

-DEAN

YAH! AND TO PROVE IT AND MAKE IT UP TO U IM INVITING U TO MY GIG AT THE CLUB THING ON MONDAY.

-N

I'LL BE THERE!

-DEAN

Shit. I had just been played by someone who seemed to be a player, ouch.

Ring ring!

I swear my relationship with my phone is gonna end with it slamming against the wall.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Jason, I was wondering if you wanna go to this club party on Monday with me."

"Umm... I'm sorry... I cant."

"Ok, that's fine bye."

He hung up before I got a chance to explain.

"NATALIE!!" I heard Kate yell from down stairs.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back.

"GET DOWN HERE!"ugh. I walked down the stairs as Kate greeted me with a smile.

"What?"

"So, did you hang out with that Dean guy?"

"No."

"What'd you do all day?" I wanted to tell her the truth but it would be better as a surprise.

"I just hung out... here."

"Don't mope! Anyway I found this outside." she turned around to face a huge box behind her. it was about three feet tall, it was huge! I walked over to it and just stared at it. "well! Open it!" Kate urged.

I leaned down and yanked off the tape holding the flaps down.

I didn't want to open it all the way.

As soon as I did.

I didn't know what to think.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the short chapter.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP! IM ON WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!!!

Comment and let me know what should happen.

WHAT SHOULD BE IN THE BOX?!?!