White

NATALIES POV

It was white, everything. It was too bright for my eyes. A lone tear rolled down my face. Everything was a blur. nurses rushed to my sides. it was loud but I heard nothing...

I saw my crying family...

Then I saw Jason...

Matt...

And Max...

Matt was crying his eyes out, Max looked shocked and happy, but Jason... Jason was staring at Matt like he should die...

It all came back.

"No." the cold word slipped from my cracked lips.

"I'm sorry, what was that sweetie?" a nurse asked.

"Get them out... Those three." the nurse looked to the boys I was looking at after the words had barely squeaked out.

"Boys, out!" she used a stern voice that had me flinch.

They stuck needles into me, a navel tube was resting on my upper lip,i could barely breath.

They all left within an hour. Then came my mother. Asking if I was okay, if I needed anything.

"What happened?" I asked with my voice crackling like a fire.

"You..." a tear slid down her face. "You had a seizure... the doctors say... they say..." she burst into tears and looked at me with pity filled eyes.

"Mom, what is it?"

"Honey, you have cancer." she spit out with a flow of tears afterwards.

Cancer...

The word echoes in my head...

Death...

Me...

Cancer...