A what now?!

KATES POV

"There's no way this can be true!" I squeaked.

"I wouldn't be surprised, I mean it is the news paper." he answered.

"Yah but, where would they get this idea?"

"I don't know!" Max seemed sorta pissed.

I looked back down at the news paper re reading the article.

OUR FAVORITE HOT SHOT MAN HOOKED?

Jason seems to be leading on our very own lovely Natalie, will they seal the deal? or is it already done? will there be littles ones running around soon?

What's going on with Matt and Natalie? Are they going to get back together? Is the small rumor true about Kate carrying Jason's baby instead of Natalie?

~anonymous

I couldn't believe my eyes for the fourth time today, how? What? When?

"KATE!" I looked to the front of the store. the paparazzi were cramming themselves into the door frame trying to get inside and the reporters were jogging to the table.

"This way!" one of the employees whisper shouted. I followed the directions to the kitchen and out the back, Max close behind me.

The door led to a small back ally, we went around the side of the building and made a dash for Max's car which was conveniently placed right in front.

"Do you think it's true?"

"There's no way. Well I know the part about me isn't, but the part about Natalie... that can't be true... right?"

He was silent.

When we reached my house I thanked him and got out of the car.

I have to headed to talk with my mother.

NATALIES POV

**************Monday***************

It was almost time to go to school, I was ready to face people.

My hair was in a messy side braid and I was wearing black leggings and a bright blue tank top, with my sandy colored boots. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. As soon as I saw my mom I was worried. She was staring at yesterday's newspaper with a horrified look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked a little scared.

"Um, you should read this." she handed me the news paper, it was the main article.

I let out a gasp as I got to the part about me, this was too far.

"Is it... true?" my mom asked avoiding eye contact.

"Of course not!" I was so mad!

"Do you wanna skip school today?"

"No, I have to talk to Jason."

"Ok then, take this." She handed me a hoodie.

"Thanks, see ya."

I walked to my car and got in. I took my phone out of my bag.

No texts.

URG! Jason hasn't tried to contact me about this! Whatever, I'll see him at school.

I drove to the school hoping to avoid the paparazzi.

I did pretty well, but when I got to school...

There was no stoping them.

"NATALIE!" The reporters started shuffling in their heels and with their big cameras over to me. "is it true?!"