Infinity means forever

KATES POV

"No! I know you had something to do with this! they would need you for that picture, I have people that do investigations so I know what a photoshop looks like, and the only photoshopped person in that picture is Natalie." I snapped at the completely calm dean.

"I've told you a billion times! I didn't do it! I think I might know who did though."

"Who!"both of the boys behind me yelled.

"I-I-I..."

"I'll have you know that I am nothing without her, currently there are three people in love with her but I want her till the end. Please, if you don't help us with this then it's possible that she won't make it long without falling apart. she's strong and hopeful, she is one of the most optimistic people I know, but she still gets hurt. when she hurts I hurt ok! When her beautiful smile turns even slightly down, I feel sick to my stomach. I want-no, I need her in my life, or I don't know what will happen! She is the only person that ever actually got me, and now that I've had her... I'm never letting go..." Matt backed away from deans frightened face. "I have to... go." Matt quickly walked away from the café, as soon as he hit the street... he was running for his dear life.

JASONS POV

I was sitting on My bed, wondering where Natalie went. Was she cheating on me? Dammit! Why did I let her go?! I stood up and started pacing around, this couldn't be happening.

No, she wouldn't do that right?

My phone made a 'ding' sound and I looked at it to see a text.

HEY THERE, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM SO OH WELL FOR YOU! UR ABOUT TO THANK ME THOUGH...

-maybe some other time...

I was thinking of what this could mean when the sound came from my phone again, I looked down to see a new text from the same number.

SHE IS AT THE DANCE STUDIO ON THE EDGE OF TOWN, HAVE FUN LOVER BOY ;)

-not yet...

I was starting to get creeped out, I didn't know who this was to begin with and aperently they can read my mind...

'I'm not gonna go, i trust her...'

I stood up.

'It wouldn't hurt to check.'

'Idiot! If she saw me she would be sooooo pissed!'

I sat back down on my bed...

'screw it I'm going.'

I stood back up and picked up my keys...

5 MINS LATER

'I can't believe I almost just did that! She would've been sooooooooooo mad!'

...

I need help...

MATTS POV

I ran as fast as I could, I needed to get to her and tell her that I don't care what happens, I'll always be waiting.

I got to her house and ran to the back, I went to the back door and picked up the spare key from the planter. I ran upstairs and rushed to her room.

No... She was gone! I needed to tell her this one way or another.

I picked up my phone and dialed her other cell number, yes she does have two phones, actually she has one for every purse just incase of emergencies. I dialed the number of her missing purses phone, no pick up.

"Please leave a message after the beep... beeeeeeep."

"Hi... it's me... Matt. I just- just need you to know that I will always love you. Remember what I used to tell you? That I love you to infinity and so much more. Do you know what my mom used to say? Infinity means forever and forever is a very long time. I know that it is, and I know thats what I want, I want you... forever. If I were older and you weren't dating another guy I would ask you to do something for me, I would ask you to make a promise, I would ask you to take a vow, and I would ask you to be my wife... forever and infinity. I would tell you that you're mine and no one elses and that I will watch you through sickness and health, through bad and good, through rich and poor. I would ask you to do me a favor, a remarkably amazing and selfish on my part favor. I would get down on one knee with the biggest dimond you've ever seen and I would tell you all of this and in the end I would say the words... Will you marry me? I might as well say them now cause I will say them as many times as I need... Natalie... Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"