Internet

KATES POV

"What is it?" Natalie asked.

"It's... um... there's a um...you... and... um..." Matt stuttered out.

"I remember now..." Natalie's face went white and she started to sob. Jason of course rushed to her side and held her as she cried. The other two boys stood there awkwardly trying not to look at the couple. I brought the laptop to her table and sat down looking at the picture again.

It was some guy and Natalie... Together... in bed...

It had to be photoshopped and that's why she was so upset.

Still... this was just... horrible...

I scrolled downs bit, there was a caption.

"Guys, come read this."

"Will you read it aloud?"

"Um... sure. It says, Look at this new hot couple, Natalie's a real slut, this is Natalie and Dean caught in a hot and steamy moment." my voice shook as I spoke, this was so wrong.

"I'm gonna F***ing kill whoever is leaving these tips!" Matt raged.

"Not before I get to him!" Jason yelled getting out his phone.

"Oh my god, Kate! It's Dean! the guy that hit on me!" shit...

"We need to take care of this... now!"

I got up and grabbed Natalie's phone from beside her. I texted Dean to meet her at the Café.

"Come on guys." I nodded towards the door. Natalie started to get up, "nonononononono NO! You stay, and Jason, you stay here with her. Matt, Max, come with me." The two boys reluctantly got up from the bed waving goodbye to Natalie before walking out the bedroom with me. I made sure to put Natalie's phone in my purse.

I had a plan.

"Where are we going? what are we doing?" Max questioned over and over.

"You two boys are about to find out what us rich chicks really do."

"Now I'm scared." Matt said sarcastically.

"Oh Matty boy...

You should be." I made sure to wear an evil grin with my statement so he would know I wasn't actually kidding.

We got in my car and drove off to the café.

When we got there, we parked and walked to the deck around the side, it was Dean.

"Come on, and let me do the talking."

We walked up behind him, "hello Dean." I said keeping my evil grin. He turned around in his chair.

Now for the test.

NATALIES POV

I still felt weak and my head was spinning from crying.

"You ok babe?" a kind voice said. I looked up to see Jason.

"Yah," I held my head as I sat up, "did I fall asleep?"

"Yah, the others left a while ago on their 'mission'."

I felt around for my phone which I thought was beside me, "where's my phone?"

"Kate took it."

"Ugh, she's planning something."

"No kidding. She had this evil grin on her face when she left." I laughed at Kate's actions, she can be a weird one.

"I love your laugh so much." he said smiling and sitting down on the bed next to me. I smiled back at him, and then made a weird face. Then we both started laughing, I couldn't even feel my headache anymore.