Chapter 7

#Good Thrustday Everyone..... XD

Alright everyone, how are you today? Good? Good! Lols. 

First, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for yesterday's favors. Mission accomplished! Me gonna kiss you all one by one. Okay, make a line everyone. don't push each other, alright. don't worry, all of you will get my kiss. tee hee. XD

Hence, though I suppose to publish this chapter tomorrow, I think it will be a good way to say thank you to publish this chapter earlier. LONG LIVE LUXIUFER SAMA! LONG LONG LIVE!   

MUAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA.......... 

Now, for you all who have followed me on my second account, you will see my original stories that I posted there. Orion the Series. XD Well, it was written long ago, before I came to know about HHYL, and I was heavily affected by anime and manga, so, the writing style was very simple. ahahhaha. Also, I wrote it to learn English, so, if you decided to challenge yourself and try to read my original story, be aware of lots of errors. Story wise, well, it is Xiu's story. though simple, I love all of my stories and proud of them. They are my treasures. XD (PS : The story will be available until the 10th of October. After that, I will take it down for revision.) 

Actually, I have a lot more to say, but I forget. Ahahahhahaa..... Good for you huh? Alright. Let's just read our last chapter of Lu Cang as Hei Ying's adventure in Jianghu. 

Have a nice day everyone. XD  

HHYL Fanfic - Reflection of the Moon

Chapter 7.

"Xiao Sang!"

"Xiao Fei!"

Both Lu Cang and You Dao Jin were shouting out of shock.

The two people who supposed to stay in the inn in Yangcheng were held as hostage, to be used as bargaining items for the sword.

Damn! ---Jing cursed inwardly.

He had miscalculated this part. Never crossed his mind that the two would be captured by enemy.

"Let them go, you lowly bastard!" To see Xiao Sang being treated like that, Lu Cang could no longer retain his cool. He shouted abusive words at Zhang Zi Liu at once, showing his true nature as the Bandit King. He tried to shake off Wen Fei Yang's grip on his hand, but Wen Fei Yang's didn't budge at all.

Given Lu Cang short tempered nature, Jing was certain that he would charge at Zhang Zi Liu without any regard of his own safety. Thus he tightened his grip on Lu Cang's wrist, preventing him from rushing at the opponent.

"LET GO!" He shouted at Wen Fei Yang, clearly he had totally lost his cool and his patience.

"Calm down! You wouldn't accomplish anything in your current state. Xiao Sang is fine. Look at him properly, except being tied, he didn't sustain any injury."

When Lu Cang threw his line of sight back to Xiao Sang, Xiao Sang busily nodded at him several times, signaling that he was fine as Jing said. Only then Lu Cang could finally be calm again.

But even if Lu Cang had calmed down, it was not the same as You Dao Jin. Seeing his most beloved girl being tied in such a miserable state, he simply couldn't stand it. Wen Fei Fei didn't deserve to be treated rudely.

"Cowardly bastard! You resorted to using a helpless girl to achieve your goal. You still consider yourself as a man?"

Zhang Zi Liu only raised a brow for his desperate shout then calmly said: "Haven't I told you, I prefer to solve things in peaceful way. I don't like unnecessary bloodshed." The corner of his eyes caught sight of Jing shifting slightly, intending to make some stealth move. "If I were you, I wouldn't recklessly move. Less if you don't care about their lives." The men behind him put their swords on both Xiao Sang and Wen Fei Fei's necks.