The two Orions and the Sagittari spent the next half hour discussing how they would proceed. The men marveled at how effortlessly Salina picked up on the strategies even if the playing field was unfamiliar to her. Zyrin was more than glad that they not only found a powerful ally but a brilliant mind in her as well. Having been raised in Armen also provided her with a different perspective that can be advantageous to them. On the other hand, Salina admired how the brothers complimented each other with their strengths. Zyrin was well versed in combat and warfare while Resill knew how to appease and sway the people to serve their purpose.

They were in the midst of discussing which bloodlines would aid in their cause when urgent footsteps from the hall silenced them. All three stood at attention and looked in anticipation at the door. Salina gripped the hilt of her new sword out of habit and braced herself. The three collectively relaxed when they saw Dominic bounding toward them, but the deep frown on his face propelled them toward the door.

"What's wrong?" Zyrin asked while Dominic tried to catch his breath.

"We have a situation, Commander. All of you better come outside," he replied.

It was then that the shouting of a mob outside reached their ears. Most of it was incoherent but the tone was clear; they were calling for blood. A shiver ran down Salina's spine when the crowd began chanting one thing in unison.

"Kill the Sagittari," she whispered.

The look on each of the men's faces showed that they heard it as well. The people were protesting her being present in their land as if she were a terrorist. Clearly she was not welcome here. Her eyes narrowed and a humorless smile spread on her lips.

"I guess old habits die hard," she said bitterly. Even if the Orions had shown their repentance and guilt, it seemed that the rest of the people did not feel the same. To them she was still an abomination.

"Salina," Resill started an automatic apology at the tip of his tongue. She shook her head and patted his shoulder.

"Do not apologize to me about something that you have no hand in," she said.

He hung his head in defeat. It was not as if she did not understand him but rather she knew perfectly how he felt. He was torn between the duty brought by his legacy and the responsibilities of his current position. Caught between a rock and a hard place; she knew it all too well.

"Who's outside?" Zyrin addressed Dominic.

"Val and Aldus are trying to hold them off, but I know that they will only listen to an Orion."

Salina turned away from them and made her way to the stacks of weapons. She began to arm herself and prepare for battle as if this was the norm for her and sadly it was. She grabbed a weapon belt and began to fasten daggers and throwing knives onto it. She then proceeded to strap her sword securely on her back. She used one of the daggers to slice off a long piece from her blouse and used that to keep her now braided hair in place.

"What are you doing, Salina?" Resill asked worriedly.

"If it is blood they want then they better be prepared to spill some of their own," she shrugged. The young Orion rushed to her side with eyes wide in alarm.

"There's no need for that, Salina! You can just stay in this room until they leave. This room is protected and they can't hurt you here," he pleaded.

Salina laughed. Resill's concern was adorable but wholly misplaced. In all honesty, she was buzzing with excitement at the thought of a potential fight. She had new weapons and she itched to fully utilize them.