Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Roxy’s P.O.V

I can’t believe he forgot Jessy’s name! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with him!!

Harry had just made the biggest mistake of his life!

I waited until the boys had all left the stage before I grabbed Harry by the collar and swung  him round so he faced me with his back against the wall.

“What the bloody hell is wrong with you!” I yelled, only then realising that the shoes I was wearing made me only a head shorter than him.

“What’s wrong with me!?” He demanded “Your friend just punched me and you ask what my problem is!?”

“You knew you made her angry, you had already made her mad as hell today, and yet you still decided to push her that much further didn’t you!” I shouted back, getting angrier by the second.

“She’s the one who has the issues! She made Liam cry over COFFEE!”

“She needs her coffee; it keeps her calm, and with you guys around it’s a miracle she hasn’t set up an IV drip for it yet!” I countered throwing my hands up.

“With us around, huh thats rich, this is our tour you two are just tagging along because Simon doesn’t know what else to do with you. You’re trouble and you know it!”

I raised my hand once again, ready to slap him this time but somebody caught my wrist before I did.

Louis? He was standing close behind me with a  conflicted expression. Seeing him made me remember that Harry and I were not alone in the room. Liam and Niall were standing a little behind Louis boh looking concerned.

However, like Jessy, Zayn was nowhere to be seen.

“I think you two both need to calm down.” Louis said, releasing his grip on my wrist letting me lower it back to my side.

“Louis is right, I think the most important thing now is finding Jessy and making sure she’s okay,” said Liam, stepping forwards towards Harry, Louis and I.

I sighed and nodded, as much as I was angry with Harry I was worried about Jessy, when she got angry she was scary and violent, but when she was upset…Well it was worse in some ways, but she was prone to running off, once it took almost 13 hours to find her.

“Roxy, do yo know where she might’ve gone?” Niall asked.

I thought for a while, where in this area would Roxy go to to get away?

“The park, it’s about a mile east, she could easily run there. She’ll be by the bridge on the river.” I thought for a moment before continuing. “But she won’t have gone there! I am so stupid, she won’t have gone there this time, she knows I’ll find her there and she’s already a little mad at me.”

“So where would she be?” Liam pressed.

“I don’t know she could be anywhere-”

Harry’s phone buzzed at that moment cutting me off. He ready from the screen before looking

up at us with a half bitter smile.

“It looks like Zayn knows”

Written by @HopeHummelAnderson

Zayn POV

After Jessy had run off the stage, I decided to run after her. I was planning on yelling at her for hitting one of my best mates, but when I found her by her and Roxy’s dressing room, and she was crying, I just couldn’t bring myself to it.

I sat down next to her, and asked, “Jessy, are you crying?”

She looked up at me quickly, and let out a sniffle. Then she wiped her tears away. “No,” she murmured.

“Don’t say that,” I whispered. “I saw you crying.”

“Fine!” she exploded. “I was fucking crying! Are you happy now?”

“Hey,” I said, calmly, “it’s not a bad thing to cry. It’s perfectly normal, actually. Everyone cries.”

She gave me a small smile, probably the best expression she’d ever given me. For some reason, it had seemed as though she hated me more than the rest of the boys. Until today, anyways. Now, she seemed to hate Harry more than me.

“I don’t cry,” she said, and I saw the tears starting to come back. “Not because I’m sad. When I was younger, I swore I would never shed another tear of sadness.”

“Why?” I asked, honestly curious.

“It shouldn’t matter to you,” she murmured, even sounding nice still. I didn’t quite believe my luck. She was actually being nice to me. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one of the band who she’s being nice to.

“Are you ready to go back?” I asked, cautiously.

“Just wait,” Jessy said, and then she rubbed her eyes, obviously trying to clear the tears away. I smiled at her once she finished. “Okay, I’m ready.”

“I’ll text Harry to let him know I found you,” I told her, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. I sent a quick I found her to Harry, hoping he’d understand.

Within a couple minutes, I got a reply back. Where is she?

I replied with a Doesn’t matter, we’re on our way.

I helped Jessy get up, and we headed back to the group. When we were close, she turned to me, with a blazing fury in her eyes.

“You tell them what happened, or even accidentally slip that I was nice to you, you will regret it for the rest of your life.”

I smiled. The old Jessy was back.

Written by @ZaynMalikGal4Life

We hope You enjoyed it ;)