Chapter Seven

Harry’s P.O.V

We were waiting, ready to step onto the plane when Louis sped round the corner holding Roxy by the hand pulling her close behind. They skidded to a stop almost falling over in the process, both laughing like they’d just heard the worlds funniest joke.

We were all stunned.

Niall, Liam, Zayn and I exchanged glances, sinced when were those two best friends? A few hours ago Roxy tried to slap me, and her best friend had punched me in the face! Speaking of Jessy, I turned to see her reaction to the giggling idiots and she did not look pleased. She was glaring at Louis with a look that could kill and looking at Roxy as if she had lost her mind.

“S-Sorry we’re late.” Roxy laughed holding her side.

“You’d better be!” said Jessy angrily.

“Wow, Jess, chill out, we’re here now, it’s all fine. C’mon cheer up!” Roxy said, her laughter dying down as she spoke, her smile lessening too.

“CHILL OUT?” Jessy yelled “Chill out, when I’m surrounded by these idiots and you’re making them your new BFFs as if they’re not ruining our lives?”

“Jessy, I just went to get a snack, nobody said me and Lou are BFFs, I’m just having fun, c’mon I just ran an obstacle and assault course through an airport, it was pretty fun!” Roxy argued, “We had to dodge like 50 people, and a baggage cart, and a dog!”

I looked around at the boys, I’m not sure any of us knew what to do to stop this argument. Liam looked confused, Niall looked as helpless as me, Louis was biting his bottom lip anxiously and Zayn looked…well Zayn looked kinda offended. He went for coffee with Jessy, maybe he thought they were getting along now, but she had just said we were ruining their lives, so maybe not.

“Yeah, well while you were playing around with carrot Boy, I was stuck with them!” Jessy retorted

“Stuck with them? I thought you went for coffee, usually that calms you down, not make it even worse!” Roxy was shouting now, and as she spoke she stepped forwards, as did Jessy as they were a lot closer to each other now, glaring daggers into each others’ eyes.

“Worse? They make me worse, this stupid boyband, this stupid tour, I hate it, I hate them and I hate Simon for making us come!” Jessy said gesturing towards us.

They were obviously upsetting each other, both were furious and Roxy had tears beginning to fill her eyes. I was about to intervene myself when Louis stepped forward and put a hand on Roxy’s arm.

“NO!” she screamed louder than we had ever heard her speak before, and the tears spilled over, she raised her am  up at eye level and pulled quickly away from Lou, running past us, up the steps and into the plane, leaving us stunned and alone with the still fuming Jessy.

Written by @HopeHummelAnderson

Jessy POV

 couldn’t believe that Roxy had been so friendly with Louis. Yeah, sure Zayn and I had hit it off now well enough, but honestly? It didn’t mean anything. We were only sort of friends. It wasn’t even anything serious. Not like how it seemed as though Louis and her were super close.

I walked into the plane, going as far away as possible from Roxy. When Louis boarded the plane, he sat by Roxy, and I glared at the two of them. It seemed as though they were getting along too well. I didn’t like this, not at all.

When Zayn boarded the plane, he gave me a sad look, and went over to sit by Liam, Niall, and Harry, who kept looking at Roxy and Louis, and started whispering. I glared at them, wondering what they were talking about.

I actually felt bad for my words earlier, where I was saying the boys were ruining our lives, because while Harry was an obnoxious twat, and Niall ate too much for my liking, and Louis was trying to steal my best friend from me, Liam and Zayn didn’t seem like they were that bad of people. Maybe I could become friends with those two, and make Roxy jealous. Yeah, that sounded right.

I had a plan. I wasn’t about to lose my best friend to a carrot freak like Louis. He was going to learn that he couldn’t just come waltzing in, and stealing my best friend away from me. He was going to get payback.

Written by @ZaynMalikGal4Life

Four freaking chapters in one day :) We are on a roll. Love you guys so much. Hope you guys liked this chapter :) Comment and vote how much you love it :)