#73: You Get Pregnant and You're Still in High School

#73: You Get Pregnant and You're Still in High School - zaynical

Zayn: You laid in the bed beside him, as the tears continued to stream your face. His arm wrapped tightly around your waist as you silently cried. Even after finding out you were pregnant, he was okay with it promising to stand beside you through it all…but you weren’t okay. You, still being in high school, weren’t okay with having a baby. You had a lot planned for your future like going to university, but with a baby that’s going to be difficult. You turned over in his arms facing him. “What am I going to do with a baby?” You whispered to his sleeping figure. “I know you’ll be there for me…b…but we’re so young.” You said in a shaky voice.

Liam: You stared back at your body through the mirror, Liam’s hands on either side of your waist. His chin rested on your shoulder as he let out a deep sigh. “Are you sure?” He breathed letting his eyes cast down to your stomach in the mirror. You nodded slowly, feeling the tears rise up again. His hands crept slowly against your bare skin until they fell onto your stomach. “What are we going to do?” You said softly biting down on your lip trying to hold in the tears. “We’re going to be parents…”He said giving you a small smile through the mirror. “You’ll be finished with school before the baby comes…so don’t worry about it. I know you’re worried about that [Y/N]…but you’ll still graduate. I’ll help you.” He said letting his lips press down softly onto your shoulder before resting his chin on it once more.

Harry: “So you’re pregnant.” He said leaning against the doorway of your room. You nodded slowly, not wanting to look up at him as you felt tears well up in your eyes. He heard you let out a soft whimper before he hurriedly walked toward you, taking your face in both hands making you look at him. “Hey, you’re not in this alone. Don’t cry okay, [Y/N].” He said letting his thumbs wipe away the tears that traveled down your cheeks. “What about school Harry…I'm still in high school.” You said sadly as the tears continued to fall. “You’ll be fine [Y/N]. You’re really smart, a baby won’t stop you from finishing school. Plus I'm here.” He said smiling at you brightly. “I'm here for you and our baby.”

Niall: “Can I…can I um touch it?” Niall asked nervously as he motioned to your stomach. You nodded biting down on you lip gently. He reached forward slowly placing his hands on your stomach, rubbing it softly. “A baby’s in there…our baby’s growing in there.” He breathed his eyes focused on your stomach. “What are you going to do about school, princess?” He asked still staring down at your stomach as he softly rubbed it. You shrugged your shoulders letting out a sigh. “I don’t know.” You mumbled. “How do you feel about being home schooled for a bit…I mean if that’s okay with you.” He said letting his eyes cast up to yours. You shrugged. “That’s what I’ll have to do I think.” You said softly as his hands continued rubbing gently over your stomach.

Louis: “I'm in high school though Lou.” You said chocking on a sob and he engulfed you into his arms with his face buried into your hair. “Look this is your last year…and you only have a few months left, love. You’ll be okay baby.” He said softly into you hair. His hands ran over your back soothingly as the two of you stood in each other’s arms in your bedroom. He let out a small chuckle. “Can’t believe we’re going to have a baby.” He said smiling into your hair. “You’re having a little Tommo.” He said still chuckling a bit. “I hope it’s a girl.” You mumbled into his chest causing him to laugh a bit more. “It’s going to be a boy…promise you that.”