A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #21

Hey guys. Go ahead and read the chappy. I'll have my little shpeel at the end. I know it's not the usual, but I want you guys to read the chapter first before I have my say because I'll probably give something away lol. Anyway... ENJOY!!

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

Chapter Twenty-One

Bradie's POV:

The Maserati GranTurismo drove perfectly, smooth. It was just the distraction Bradie needed. She would have run and jumped into Marcus' arms the moment he handed her the keys, but Bradie was momentarily stunned by the incredibly sexy car that was in front of her. Not only was the paint done in a shiny black, but the interior was black as well. Black on black. What could be sexier? Bradie could smell the leather from the cover on the steering wheel, the smell of the brand new seats, the freshly cleaned carpets. She couldn't have asked for a better brother.

Bradie turned onto the freeway and decided that she wanted to see what the car was made of. She pressed on the gas and the car immediately sprang into action. She sped down the lane instantly, passing cars in the front of her.

"Gee, take it easy, will you?" Bradie heard Marcus say from the backseat.

She lifted her foot off the accelerator slowly and looked at the rearview mirror innocently, "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." And she really couldn't. The call for speed called and she couldn't 'not' answer.

"I don't mind," Dani interjected smoothly. "Just as long as we don't get pulled over."

Bradie 'pfft'. "I don't get pulled over."

"Such confidence," Marcus said as he rolled his eyes.

For the rest of the drive to the house, Bradie kept at the speed limit. She pulled into the road and drove straight through-the gate was open. She parked the car in the driveway and jumped out, followed quickly by Dani, then Marcus.

"Go on in," Marcus said. "I'll get your bags." Marcus had a smile on his face when he turned to Dani and said, "You too."

Bradie saw Dani blush. She said, "I'd like to help."

Marcus shrugged. "If you insist."

Bradie rolled her eyes. "I'm not. See you inside," she said as she made her way into the house.

When she walked into the door, she bumped into someone. She stumbled back and said, "I'm sorry."

"No worries." Bradie flinched. She didn't recognize the new voice. She looked up and took a step back. She didn't recognize the face. Though, he did look like one of those clichéd popular boys from high school-but Bradie knew, just by looking at him, he was no teenager. His wild unkempt brown locks were every which way, his piercing hazel-green eyes were incredible, and his lack of dress was...well, she wasn't looking away, right? He wore a pair of black basketball shorts that reached his knees and nothing else. He was really handsome, even though he did look kind of sloppy at the moment.

"Uh...what-er, who are you?" Bradie asked stupidly.

The guy smiled and looked her up and down. "Well, I'm one very lucky guy."

Bradie didn't miss a beat. "Really? Why is that?"

His smile grew and Bradie watched as he lazily ran a hand up and down his corded abdomen. Were people that ripped? Then she remembered Declan's naked body. Yes, they could be.

"Well," the guy's voice took her away from her thoughts. "I am looking at the most beautiful girl in the state aren't I?"

At least he didn't say 'the world,' Bradie said mentally. She did, however, laugh. "That's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard." It really wasn't, but so what?