A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #22 [Re-Upload]

This is a re-uploaded version of Chapter Twenty-Two. I don't really feel like editing it, so sorry about that. Enjoy! (:

WARNING: Contains shower sex! (lol, my friend said to say that...) Don't read if you feel you'll be uncomfortable.

********************

Chapter Twenty-Two

Marcus' POV:

Marcus followed after Dani. As he entered the room, he heard that the shower was already on. He could practically picture the water running down Dani's body. The way the water would form to her perfect body. The way she would be running her hand up and down that body, washing herself. He felt his body tighten and heat up. If he didn't join her right now, he'd blow up in his clothes just thinking about her.

He walked into the bathroom and could see the steam coming from the top of the curtain. Marcus could also see Dani's silhouette through the curtain.

"Any room in there?" Marcus said seductively.

He watched her stop moving. "Uh..."

"Do you mind if I join you?" he said, making away with his clothes. He fished around in his pocket and found the condom he had placed there. Even though he knew she was on the pill now, Marcus still wasn't going to take the chance of having s*x without a condom again. He took out the condom packet and placed it on the countertop for fast retrieval.

"You might as well," she said, "the water is very warm"

"Great. Just what I was hoping for." Marcus pulled the curtain aside and stepped in.

He watched as Dani's lips picked up and she smiled.

"Ready to continue our little encounter from outside?" Marcus said seductively.

He watched Dani gulp and smiled himself. "I think you are," he continued.

Marcus moved closer and placed his hand on Dani's soap covered hips. "You're all wet."

"Yes, I am," Dani said. It seemed she lost the shyness she had just a second ago.

"Mind if I get wet as well?"

Dani shook her head. "Help yourself."

"Well," Marcus started. He had a smile on his face as he continued, "I was hoping you would help me."

Dani smiled. "Will you help me in return?"

"Of course I will."

Dani stepped away from the shower head and Marcus stepped under it. The next thing he knew, Dani's hands were on his chest, moving up and down. Her shampoo covered hands were spreading the soap bubbles all over him as she felt him.

"What are you doing?" Marcus asked, releasing a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"I'm helping you silly," Dani said. Her voice had gotten lower, more seductive, sultrier.

Dani's hands were trailing lower, lower, lower still. Finally, her soft fingers reached his now very hard c*ck and wrapped around him. Marcus cursed and sucked in a breath. Her hand was firm, but gentle.

"Dani..."

"Today, right now, you aren't in control Marcus," Dani said. She closed her hand tighter around his length and continued. "I am. You're going to be good, right?"

She started to move her hand up and down and Marcus could only nod.

"Perfect." Dani said. She leaned into him and placed an open-mouthed kiss in the middle of his chest. Her hand fell away from his c*ck and both her hands went behind him, where he felt her hands run up and down his back, then down to grip his a*s.