A Visit to my Brother.. And his five very HOT friends! #26

Hey my peepsies!

Yeah, I know you like that word lol. Anyway, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I'm not going to make any excuses because honestly, I just wasn't in the mood to write.

But now, here is the chappie. It was like almost done, but I didn't want to post until I had worked out all the kinks lol.

So, here it is...I know you've been waiting for this. I have to say though, there is a LOT more cursing in this chappie. The guys just kind of get angry...and I know you aren't going to be happy with the ending of this chapter. But, I did have to stop somewhere. Besides half the fun of reading something is the anticipation, yeah?

Okay...carry on to the story. Enjoy.

Thanks and Happy Readings! (:

********************

Chapter Twenty-Six

Declan's POV:

"The abuse," she said. Jenna had averted his gaze this whole time.

Declan wasn't having any of it. He used a finger and lifted her chin. "What's going to happen now?"

Jenna shrugged. "I don't know. But apparently I need to speak with the police."

"When?"

"As soon as possible. The doctor said that my bruises were really bad."

"So he knew that you were being hit?"

Jenna nodded. "Yeah. He knew the difference. He is a doctor."

Declan sat back on the couch. "Shit."

"I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing," Jenna murmured. "What if we go through with the investigation? Would Jerry..."

Jenna didn't have to finish her question for Declan to know what she was asking: would Jerry get put in jail?

Fuck. If Declan knew that his asshole of a father would be placed in jail, he would have gone to the police a long time ago. But, Jerry did have lots of connections, friends in high places. This would just piss him off, if anything.

"I'm not sure," Declan answered honestly. "Do you want to talk to the police, Twenty-One?"

Jenna shrugged. "I don't know. I told them that I'd get back to them."

"Are you?"

Another shrug.

"Do you want to?"

Yet another shrug.

"You know you're going to have to answer me sooner or later, right?"

Jenna nodded. "I just don't want to think about this right now."

Declan agreed. "You need a breather."

"Yes, I do."

"Want to go back to Washington for a while? We can come back for the funeral...and the investigation if you go through with it."

Jenna nodded. "Yes, I want to go back."

Declan found himself smiling. "I'll go take care of the arrangements. Take a nap or something."

Jenna nodded. "Okay."

Declan stood and made his way to the computer room. He had one in his room, but didn't want to walk that far. He turned on the computer and waited for it to boot up.

Once the computer finished turning on he went online to a travel agency. He bought tickets that let them leave the earliest; tomorrow morning, 6:00AM. Once he finished, he exited off. He was going to exit off the computer when a folder caught his eye. It was named: Journal.