My thoughts on wealthy aka "rich" kids

Look a lot of people call me a rich kid. I hate that. My family is wealthy but not rich like Kanye West or Adam Sandler. Just the word of "rich kid" makes me feel like a snotty brat. And people also say that being a wealthy/"rich" kid is easygoing. Well this might blow your mind. It's not. Shocker? Probably is to you. Well it's not easy, since your parents are successful they expect you to be to. Now does that sound fair? Also other people say that I'm a rich kid just because my dad is the devolper ***** Ranch. That's not true either. A lot of men own land but aren't rich. Plus people treat you differently when they think your "rich". They are nicer to you. I hate that. How am I supposed to know if they are just being my friend because of my family or because of who I truly am. Same thing if you have a girlfriend. I have one but I hope and think she likes me for who I am since we have a lot in common. But I really don't know 100%. It's hard. Now some people who are reading this are probably like "yeah whatever rich kids get it easy". And some of you would probably say that if I didn't bring it up. Don't deny it. I know I'm gonna receive a lot of hate in this book. But you know what? I don't care! You can think what you think and I will to! The stuff that I'm writing is the truth. I'm.not.rich!! For peat sake I'm not! And the worst part about people calling you rich is it latches on. And other kids hear about it to. Like today, some 7th grader went up to me and was like " Hey you, is it true your dad owns **** Ranch?" I asked him where he got that from and he said ***** Green. ***** is a friend of mine. I used to take him back to his house since he lives near me after football practice. But that's not the point. You know how many kids or adults are gonna think I'm rich now? ALOT. What am I supposed to do! And the even bad part about that is that your friends use it against you in arguments!!! That's right they do! Like just a few days ago I was in an argument with my friend. He is currently stressing because he has a lot of problems in the world he has to figure out. Like I'm not saying he is mentally retarted. I'm saying stuff like part of his family is in a stump at work and stuff like that. So while we were in the argument he said "Well you will never have these problems because you are a little rich kid!" Of course right after that he said he didn't mean it because, he knows how I feel about that. But still. He used it in the argument. And I have no doubt my other friends will to. Now I'm not making any of this up. I swear. This book will be entirely on the truth of my thoughts and how most of them are correct. Well this is it for this Chapter. Good bye and see you next time!~