Sleep

I have no problem with sleep. However, I do have a problem with the need for sleep. Can you imagine how many things you could get done with no sleep? Or how many inventors could make new products to help your everyday life? Or how much money you could make or homework you could get down or how many ANIMES YOU COULD WATCH. There is something I personally like about sleep. I'm a pretty extroverted and loud person if you know me but I like the thought of just oh being you and your thoughts. Maybe you could dream-- nevermind I'm going to save my thoughts on dreams for another chapter. But anyway I want to go deeper in the need of sleep. This may sound crazy but sleep can cause anxiety. Having the need for sleep knowing that you only have a certain point until the end of the day and you have to sleep. And if you don't eat enough sleep you will be useless the next day having no energy to do anything. Ad in the back of your head your screaming at yourself to go to sleep! Go to sleep! But you can't. You have to get stuff done, you have to do this, or you have to do that. But you don't realize. If u don't sleep how are you going to do all of this the next day? How are you going to do anything the next day? And then boom your panicking. How are you going to do the sport you play if you need sleep? How are you to see your friend and work or even just be a positive person if your so damn tired? The anwser is simple. We. All. Need. Sleep. Everyone needs it whether or now you want it.

Hey guys I finally updated. I'll try to update more but I have been going through a lot of sh!t and a lot of real life problems. But I'm getting back to my normal mindset and will be updating more frequently. Thank you guys for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter!