The End Of an Era - Rap

It's sad but it's true. New artists can't even compare to the old artists like Nas, Tupac, Biggie, and Eminem. The underground music gives me hope however, artists like Future and them there all right. But all these new artists make me wanna throw up. I like Kendrick Lamar and J Cole but those are the only big rappers who I know who spit real and relevant stuff not just stuff about girls and fast cars. I'm talking about Migos and Gucci Mane talking about this stuff, all respect to them but there talking about some random shit that hype boys bob there head to cause it sounds good. If your a rap fan and you only listen to artists like Tyga then your not a rap fan your a hype fan. There great for getting you hyped up or dancing at a party but real rappers have story telling capability (the real reason for rap) People are forgetting how rap is supposed to be someone telling you a story not someone screaming in your ear how he wants to f*** a b****. Artists like Biggie and Tupac got popular because they were real and people back then could relate to the stuff they were saying on the mic. I guess you could relate to the new artists rapping about the kind of stuff I mentioned before but for what purpose. It's just "dumb hype". Dumb hype is where someone is just on a loud crazy beat screaming a bunch of wack sh** in your ear and your adrenaline starts to pump. That's fine and all but if your like me and appreciate the lyrics and the story telling effort than this is wack. And if your looking for some good lyrical real storytelling artists look at some MF Doom, Tupac, Biggie, Kendrick, J Cole, Eminem, Jay Z, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, and more. I personally love eminem and MF Doom. Not many of you know about Doom but he is one of my all time favorite rappers, he speaks the truth and his flow is unreal. That is another thing, flow. Rappers need good flow so it goes with the beat, artists like 6ix 9ine just scream at you and you bob your head once more because it has a good beat and gets your adrenaline pumping. But me as a true rap fan needs better than just some guy screaming in my ear about sex. I respect Kendrick Lamar and J Cole for being an actual lyrical artists in this mist of "dumb hype". This is probably going to stir up a lot of controversy. There is also the category of "mumble rappers". You may think by my previous points that I hate mumble rappers.  I really don't. I actually think 21 savage has some entertaining music and so do other mumble rappers like Lil Uzi Vert. Again it's not that I don't respect these new rappers, I definitely do. They have a certain talent to entertain and that's a gift. I think they have talent to have came this far, however I do enjoy a more lyrical and story telling artist than a artist who is dumb hype. I still listen to dumb hype rappers, and I think you still should to, I just prefer a different type of style and I think you should check that style out. Who knows, maybe you'll like it?

Hey thanks for reading this chapter.
Haven't been posting in a while because I didn't feel like it lol will get back into posting if I have time.
Anyway thanks for reading this chapter I'll see you guys in the next one!