Filler

Alright let's get into this topic. Filler oh how annoying it is. However I do know many of you out there hate filler to the core, I have a somewhat understanding of why creators do it. Before I continue if you don't know what's filler is, I'll explain. Filler is something content creators use to kind of slow down the plot line of a book or tv show. This usually occurs in Animes such as, Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach. Alright so now that you have a good idea of what filler is let's talk about why mists people hate it. People normally dislike filler because, people want to see more of the story line. Since filler doesn't have anything to do with the story line people usually get angry with it and skip the episode. Which of course I can understand. Now here why I have a understanding of why the creators do it and why usually I don't mind filler. Look so I have tried to keep books running on this page but sometimes the storyline just flat out goes to fast so I have to slow it down with some filler. I see some creators doing this and I get it, it's hard making every single episode, chapter, or whatever you do go with the story line spot on. Think about it this way, the creators just want some more build up to what there about to make. You see, sometimes when creators make filler they are leading up to something big. (Or they ran out of ideas) Wouldn't you rather have something important have a big build up to it rather than having it just spilled out there? It will make the thing that is important so much better instead of just finding out right off the bat. But I do get the annoyance of filler and I'm not saying it's amazing, but maybe this chapter will give you an open eye whenever you see filler.

Well I updated! This book is coming along a lot better than I thought it would, and I am starting to really enjoy writing it. Anyway thanks for reading my chapter and I will see you all in the next one!