Jealousy

Ah the famous jealousy! A perfect topic. Jealousy is something that is built inside you and gets stronger and stronger until it breaks. Think of it as this, jealousy is trapped in your body like in a prison. Some day jealousy is gonna get stronger because you keep on feeding it, and it will break out like acne on a teenager. What I mean as feeding it is like let's say your friends have a party, and they don't invite you. All that anger built inside you wanting or wishing you were there. That is jealousy. Don't act like you have never had it before we all have, your not fooling anyone. Jealousy can impact so many things. It can turn into you or someone else getting hurt. It can cause you to do thinks you don't want to do, or maybe you do want to do it but you know it's wrong. You can do things for people just because, you think that you will become popular and not feel jealous any more. You think it's will take the pain away or at least postpone it. Well guess what? I'm here to tell you to stop. Stop the pain. Stop the suffering. Stop what your doing right now and think to yourself, think to yourself these simple words, Am I Jealous? The answer is this. Yes, yes you are. Maybe your not jealous of a person maybe your jealous of a thing, or a animal or maybe even God! Maybe you are breaking inside as you read this and your feeling pain and guilt. Hell maybe your even reflecting on all these things or denying this when inside you know its true!! THINK TO YOURSELF! AM I JEALOUS? Are you?! Jealousy is sin and Jesus died for our sins so that doesn't mean that everything is going to be ok but it means someone is here for you. It's all in your mind. Sometimes it's not ok. Im here to tell you the truth. If your jealous stop and just apologize. To yourself and to whoever your jealous at. I'm here to speak the cold TRUTH.

Hey everyone. I know it's been  awhile but I meant to update this specific chapter sooner. I'll see you people in the next chapter!