i love you too

(pretty much all mush (y🐱)

Alfie's point of view:

I did it, I am now engaged to Zoë Sugg.

it's amazing, I've wanted this moment for forever but whenever Zoë brought it up before I said I wasn't ready because I was waiting for the perfect moment.

I knew this moment was the perfect moment and I took it.

I'm so happy.

I'm so proud of myself for actually doing it and now I'm hugging my favourite person ever.

Zoe's point of view:

I'm so happy, he always told me he wasn't ready but I guess he is now.

this moment couldn't be anymore perfect, the sun is setting over the horizon and my boyfriend just proposed to me on the beach in New York and I accepted.

I'm so happy I start to cry and I pull away from the hug and kiss Alfie.

I feel the love surge through me as our lips meet and my body tingles with happiness.

we stop kissing and hold hands and our fingers interlock.

I'm amazed how perfect it is, how perfect he is.

we are perfect together, both doing YouTube and all, I can't wait to get home to break the news to everyone. I think we will keep it a secret from the fans for now, just to let it sink in and let us settle.

I look in his eyes and see nothing but love and we walk along the beach together, it couldn't be more perfect.

Alfie's point of view:

"I love you Zoë, I have loved you for years, the way you smile at me, the way you look at me with those beautiful blue eyes, you're perfect"

"I love you too Alfie"

"are we keeping it a secret then?"

"we'll tell family when we get home and fans when they work it out"

"I can't wait to marry you"

"I can't wait to marry you either alf"

we walked along the beach for a bit and went home and to sleep.

let's just say today was PERFECT.

(omg feels)