i want a baby... now

Alfie's point of view:

"why are you scared for me?"

"oh you know, the pain and everything"

"I can handle it Alfie"

"people die from childbirth"

"I know"

"do you love me?"

"yes I do"

we hugged and kissed all night long and told each other we loved each other.

___________________________

*4 weeks later*
*theyre home in their house btw*

___________________________

"Alfie!"

Zoë called from the bathroom upstairs, I ran up the stairs and nala followed me.

"are you okay?"

"I'm... erm yes I am"

"okay? what's wrong then?"

I raised my eyebrows at her and went back downstairs.

Zoe's point of view:

I took a pregnancy test, I'm not pregnant, I know I'm not but I wanted to. the feeling that one day I will take a test and it will say I'm pregnant.

ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted children, I used to cook dinner sometimes at the age of thirteen and pretend I was cooking for my children.

it was always a girl and a boy in my imagination, the girl older and the boy born a few years later, like me and joe.

I've not told Alfie but I've been dropping hints to my fans that were engaged, no one has noticed yet, thinking about telling them soon. the fans always complain that we don't tell them anything, it's because we don't want to tell them were engaged and then if we break up it will be embarrassing to tell them.

I put on my pjamas, it's a little early, 4:00pm but I've got nothing to do except watch Christmas movies with Alfie.

I'm so excited for Christmas, I know I say that from March but this year will be one of the best. Alfie and I are going to his parents with poppy and Sean for this Christmas and I'm so excited as it will be my first Christmas round their house!

"hey Alfie?!"

I call from the bedroom, putting my clothes in the washing basket.

"what Zoe?"

I hear him yell from the kitchen.

I decide to go downstairs and tell him about taking the test.

"hey... er alf?"

"yes Zoe? are you okay?"

he puts an arm around me and I snuggle into his chest.