zoe sugg, will you marry me?

Alfie's point of view:

it's the next morning I'm going down to the cafe to get some quick lunch before we go out to do some shopping. Zoe wants to go to all the make up stores and the clothes stores but I want to go to get some American candy to film my new video.

I get a bacon sandwich and Zoe gets a scrambled egg and beans on toast and afterwards we go back to our room to get our things and then we get a taxi to the mall.

we get out at the entrance thank and pay the driver and go in it's heaving with people and there are loads of shops it's massive.

"hey little one I want to go to the shops  to get the candy for my video can we go to the other shops after I promise we can spend as long as we like in there"

I ask.

"yeah sure"

we go over to a target and find lots of sweets, We head to the checkout and the lady scans them has a British accent.

"Hey there do you want a bag?"

"yes please" I reply

"are you two on your honeymoon?"

Zoë grabs my arm

"oh er no"

"sorry are you brother and sister?"

"no, she's my girlfriend"

"sorry"

we quickly finish packing up and Zoë squints at me

"what's that look for little one?"

"that lady was a bit pushy"

"I know, kind of rude to ask that"

"yeah, where are we going next?"

Zoë says changing the subject

"wherever you want to go"

"are you sure?"

"yep"

Zoe's point of view:

the thing is I wanted that lady at the checkout to be right, I really really want to marry Alfie, he always says he's not ready yet as he's younger that me though. I'm not going to propose to him, so I'll just have to wait.

I call my chummy and ask her if she wants anything from America and she says she just wants some American candy which we already have so I say goodbye and ring joe.

no reply, he's probably busy.

"hey"

Alfie says.

"what?"

"talk to me!"

"oh sorry"

he wraps his strong arms around my waist and we walk along the path until we get to a lush store.

I look up at Alfie and smile and cheesy grin