Chapter Fourty

It was the day of the wedding vow renewal. Chloe hadn't seen Max as he had an evening out with friends. She missed him so much. Charlotte had stayed with Chloe however.

That morning, Chloe had gotten a stylist to come out and do her hair and make up. "Am I making a mistake doing this again?"
"No. You love him," Charlotte said.
Chloe nodded.

Max sorted out his tuxedo. He couldn't wait to see Chloe. She was his everything. "Mad sex tonight?" Tom asked.
"Hell yes," Max said. Tom laughed. They made their way to the church.

Charlotte and Chloe got the kids ready. Taitlyn was arriving with Mike, her kids and her siblings.
"You ready?" Charlotte asked. Chloe nodded. They went to the cars and got the kids inside them before going in themselves. They made their way to the church. "You look nervous," Charlotte commented.
"I'm getting remarried. It's a scary thought."
"True that. You having sex?" Charlotte asked.
Chloe shrugged. "Depends if he thinks I'm attractive enough," she mumbled. She still didn't think she was good enough for Max.

Max stood at the altar. He saw Aubree. "You alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine," she mumbled. She hugged her dad. "Don't hurt mummy again. Because she's my hero."
"I won't sweetie."
Aubree smiled. She seen Taitlyn going into a pew with Mike and the kids.

Chloe walked in with Charlotte when the organ started to play. Max began to cry when he seen Chloe. He thought she was beautiful.

Tom smiled at Charlotte. He knew he was going to hurt her with his plan. He didn't want to but he wanted his baby girl.
Chloe got to Max and grinned. "Hey handsome."
"You look amazing."
Chloe smiled. "I can't wait to get this bow tie off you tonight," she whispered.

Charlotte wiped her eyes. Chloe spoke. "I remember when I first met you. You were a jerk and a pig but you were mine. I loved you the minute I had Aubree. All those idiots in between have meant nothing to me."
"That's cute."
"Yeah," Tom said. He looked at Aubree.

Max wiped his eyes. He kissed Chloe's neck before he spoke. "I remember the day I met you. I know, at the start I was using you. But I slowly fell in love with you. Now, I couldn't love you anymore yet every day I wake up and love you even more," Max said. Chloe began crying. "You're my sun and my moon. You're everything to me. I love you and all our children so much. You're all my favourite people. The ones I want to spend forever with."

Aubree smiled knowing her dad meant every word. She caught Tom's eye. He smiled at her. Aubree smiled back. Tom licked his lips. And Aubree bit her lip. She realised what she was doing and immediately stopped herself. She cuddled into Mark and he held her close. "This is so romantic."
"Yeah."
Aubree kissed his cheek. "Love you."
"Love you too Bee."

The ceremony was over. Chloe held onto Max as though she would lose him. "Today has been amazing."
Max kissed her neck. Chloe smiled and hugged Charlotte. "It's time to party," Chloe said.
They went to the reception. After speeches, dinner was served.

Aubree went to the bathroom. She felt like she was being followed. She opened a cubicle door and was pushed inside. She turned around and seen Tom locking the door.

Charlotte was talking to Mike. Taitlyn was in her full health again like her dad. She loved her kids so much.
"I want another one!" Taitlyn said to Mike. Mike smirked.
"We can try again later."
"Wicked."

Aubree looked at Tom. "Let me out of here. Please," she mumbled.
"I've seen you looking at me."
"Oh."
Tom moved closer to her. "I think you're gorgeous. The fact you're carrying my baby makes me want you."
Aubree shook her head. "You're married to Charlotte. This won't be right," Aubree said.

Chloe was trying to get Max onto the dancefloor. "Come on babe. Dance with me."
"I don't dance gorgeous."
"For me?"
Chloe flashed Max her lace bra.
"You get it later if you dance with me," Chloe said. Max got up and danced with her.