Where's Mommy?

From Molly's view:

Mr. Blaire walks out from his office.
-Hey, Carl. Where's Mr. Park's office again?
He asks with hands on the table. He seems anxious. He has to lean on the table not to shake.
-It's the room 1466, why?
-Apperantly someone found out that... Wait who's that kid?
He walks around the table and looks at Molly. He doesn't need an answer anymore. He can see Ashley's eyes in hers.
-Where's mommy?
I ask and I stand up. My drawing isn't done yet, but I'm sure Mommy will like the part I drew.

 My drawing isn't done yet, but I'm sure Mommy will like the part I drew

It's me as a nurse helping daddy, but I don't know where to draw mommy.
-Mommy is uh...is at the toilet. She'll come back very soon, now I have to go.

15 min later

-Is Mommy still at the toilet?
I ask worried the busy man sitting next to me.
-She must be... Where else can she be?
Carl looks at Molly. At this poor soul to which he's lying. He knows exactly what happened to Ashley. She's not the first woman who ended like this. He knows she's not coming back. He knows Molly will never see her again. It's too late. But too early to tell her the truth. She's too small. Too innocent.
-Hey, I have some chocolate right here. Do you want some?
Carl gives me a big smile.
-Oh yes please. Thank you.
I bite the chocolate. It calms me a bit. Of course mommy's at the toilet. Where else would she be?
I feel so relaxed. I lay on the floor and fall asleep in a minute.

2 hours later

I feel Carl's hand on my shoulder and I hear the alarm. He shakes with me a bit. I hear he says something, but I'm still half asleep.
-Hey... You have to wake up. We have to leave.
I fall asleep again.
I slowly open my eyes. The red light of the alarm is hurting me. Carl is carying me away. As we're walking and we're moving away from Mr. Blaire's office I realise something.
-Where's Mommy?