Poison

From Ashley's view;

I'm slowly waking up. I open my eyes. Everything is blurry.
-Where am I?
I whisper for myslef.
I try to get up, but then I realise my hands are still bound. I look around. Now I remember where I am. It's Mr. Blaire's office. But how long was I asleep? I finally get up. Everything hurts. Now I remember the punches he gave me.
I slowly approach the table to reach the phone from behind. I try to type the Emergency number, but I can't. I can't do anything!
But then I remind myself of Molly. Where is she? I panic. I run to the door and ram into it. The door opens and I fall to the ground.
-Ah fuck!
I look around. Lights are switched off, but the alarm red light is lighting the hallway. There's no other sound than the alarm.
-Hello?
Nobody answers. Everything seems so quiet, but scary.
-Molly? Molly!
I try not cry. I get up. As the red light shines a bit, I see a piece of paper. It's Molly's drawing! Something is wrong... She'd never leave her drawing. She always takes her toys and drawings with her. Someone must have took her!
-Oh my god...Where are you?
I look to the end of the hallway. There's the elevator! I run back to Mr. Blaire's room and try to take out the Elevator key from my hand bag.
-Come on!
The key is slippery and I can't get it. I'm mad trying to get it and suddenly I hear noises. Something like a ghost... What is this? My heart is beating faster, I'm scared. But I have to stay confident and strong! I turn around and look outside the broken door.
-Who's there?
I shout. I finally reach the key and get it. I walk out of the room and I run to the elevator.
-Stupid high heels!
I shake them off, so I can run properly. I can't really see... Red, dark, red, dark... That's all. I'm not looking behind. I'm not looking down. I'm not looking around. I'm looking forward! The elevator is my goal.
*splash splash*  Terrified I stop walking. My foot is all wet. What did I step on? I look down. Guts!
-OH MY GOD!
I scream at the whole hallway. What is this? What happened? Where's everyone? Where's Molly?
I'm breathing fast. I'm shaking. But I have to move.
I run to the elevator and quickly push the button. I hear a weird noise from above. It's coming down.
-Come on! Come on!
It takes an eternity waiting here. Every second feels like an hour. I just want to get out!
Suddenly I hear the door opened behind me. I turn around. A man walks off. I don't move. The elevator arrives behind me and opens.
-Lady...
He says and blood starts coming out from his mouth.
-Don't approach me!
I say and walk slowly in the elevator. I turn around and try to put the key in the hole. But I can't! The hole is to high and I can't move with my hands.
The man is slowly walking forward. He seems hurt. Now he's in front of me. I see it's a security guard.
-I said don't approach!
I say a bit louder.
-Turn around. I want to help you... Your hands...
Blood is still coming out from his mouth. I'm scared, but he seems...nice?
I turn around. I hear a *clic* and my hands are free.
-There you go...
-Thank you.
I rub my wrist and I smile at the man. He walks in the elevator and I turn the key in the hole. The elevator starts moving up. I want to ask what happened, but before I cam do it, the man falls to the ground.
-Oh my god, are you ok?
I get on my knees and try to help him get up. He's coughing blood.
-It's too late... I made a decision. I saw it...
-Saw what?
-So I rather kill myself with poison than be killed by him!
-By who? Please tell me what happened! I'm lost!
-If you want to end it too... The poison is down in my office
He lays down on the ground. He's not breathing anymore.
-No, please wake up! I need your help!
I cry. My tears fall on his dead body. The elevator is still moving. I hate doing this, but I have to. I search his pockets for any useful things I could use in the future. Maybe he even has the key of the main door! No, he doesn't... Just a camera. I guess I could use it in the dark.