My new friend(s)?

From Molly's view:

The Ghost is approaching me. Slowly. He's looking at me I guess, but where are his eyes? He tenders his hand and waits for my reaction. I'm scared, but he doesn't seem like he wants to kill me like he did to all the others. So I reach my hand and touch his. It's very cold. I feel a weird "bond" or connection between us. And then he just flies away opening a door for me. I run to the door. Does he really want to help me?
I hesitate looking at the open door seeing bloody footsteps on the floor disappearing in the dark. I step in the room and suddenly the door behind me shuts and locks by itslef. Or was it the Ghost? It must be.
-H-Hello?
I whisper.
-Are you here Mr. Ghost? I lost my mommy... Are you showing me a way which could take me to her?
I say more cinfidently. This Ghost maybe isn't so evil. But no one answers me. I have no ther choice, so I walk into the dark. I can barely see something. It's raining outside and it's probably midnight. I don't know time yet. But Mommy said that everytime it's dark like this, everyone is sleeping. And everyone is sleeping at midnight, right?
-Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are...
I sing for myslef walking forward in the dark, trying to fing another door. I listen to the sound of the rain.
-Twinkle, twinkle... Oh!
I stop singing when I see a man at the end of the room in front of a window. He's looking at the rain outside and he seems sad. He probably didn't hear me singing and he doesn't know that I'm here.

 He probably didn't hear me singing and he doesn't know that I'm here

-Are you sad?
I ask and the man turns around.
-I'm sad too. I lost my mommy... Did you see her?
The man didn't answer. He just started walking forward to approach me very slowly.
-You don't want to hurt me, do you?
I started walking back. I begin to be scared.
-No.
He said and then the lightning revealed a knife he was holding.
-No! Noooo!
I screamed and started running.
-Mommy, please! Where are you?
I run in the dark looking back. He's running, but he's hurt - that slows him down. But he's still running very fast. Adults have longer legs than I have.
-What do you want from me? Mr. Ghost please, I need your help! We're friends, aren't we?
I scream to the air hoping Mr. Ghost will hear me and run in a circle around a huge table. He can't get me.
-Billy has no friends! He'll not help you!
The man screams. He's mad! He's insane! I start crying. And who's Billy?
-What do you want from me?
I shake. I can't run anymore. My legs are too short and weak.
-I want your flesh!
He shouts and I have to run again. We're still running in a circle around the table. My legs hurt and I'm out of breath. Just one more step and he can kill me.
Suddenly the door opens. I see a girl, she's taller than me, but she's not an adult. She has a big wooden stick with nails at the end. Its top is already covered in blood. The man turns around. She doesn't know what's going on, until she sees me crying. I see she's full of anger after a second.
-You bastard!
She screams and runs at him with the stick. She starts hitting him on his head before he can stab her in her heart with his knife. The nails drive in his head and the man falls down. And she contninues.
-Ah! Rah!
She's thrashing him when he's laying down. He can't do anything.
It happened so quick. The man couldn't even scream. He's dead. Blood is coming out of his head. The girl breathes heavily.
I'm shaking and I quietly start crying.
-Are you okay?
She lets the stick fall on the ground next to the dead body, kneels down and gives me a big hug. I don't want to let go. She saved my life. I cry on her shoulder.
-Shhhhhh... It's okay...
She lifts me up and carries me away. She takes the stick from the ground. I look at the man. It's a terrifying view. I'm trying not to shake and I hold the girl tight.
She carries me for a while until we arrive to a wall. She looks up. What is she looking at? The ceiling? I look up too. There's a vent.
-Okay...I'm gonna lift you up. It's the only safe place.
She lifts me up and pushes my legs into the vent. It's small, but it does seem safe. Then she throws the stick next me, after, she jumps up and lifts herslef into the vent.
We're not talking. We're just looking at each other in silence. She takes out a flash light from her back pocket and turns it on. She lays the light between us, so we can see each other better. That's for the first time I see her face.
She's red haired and has green eyes. Her hands are covered in blood. She has weird clothes. I think these clothes are for the patients.
She's scared. But she doesn't want me to see. Why?
-Will you tell me your name?
She asks with a smile and tries to rub the blood from her hands and face off.
-I'm Molly.
-Oh what a sweet name. And how old are you?
-I'm six.
I show her my age on my fingers.
-Wooow! You're big now, aren't you?
Her voice comforts me. She's very nice to me.
-But you're not a patient...
-No, I was here with my mommy. She wanted to work here and then... All this happened. She disappeared!
Tears are coming into my eyes when I remind myself of mommy. Where is she?
-No, no, no. Don't cry.
The girl carresses me on my head.
-We're gonna find your mommy. I promise.
I calm myself down and take her hand even though it's all covered in blood. I need to hold someone right now.
-You still didn't tell me your name.
I look straight in her eyes.
-My name is Wendie.

Beam! Another chapter. Hope you like it. This was a very long one (about 1000 words) because I did shorter chapters before. So there you go. Don't forget to comment, ⭐️ and follow. Thankies❤️