The ghost

Ok, so before I start I want to say that I'm sorry. You said that in the previous chapter it was supposed to be from Molly's POV, but it was more from Carl's. But I have to mix a bit, so from now everytime the story will be told from another POV than it should be, I'll write it in Italic. :)

From Molly's view;

-Where's mommy?
I scream out loud. I start moving my arms and legs - I want to get off! But Carl's hands are too strong and big. I can barely do a simple move.
-Mommy will have to catch up.
He says quietly.
-No, we have to get her! I slept for so long, I'm sure something bad happened!
Tears flow on my cheeks.
Carl's holding Molly. He can't lie to her anymore. Her mom won't catch up, but it's too late now. They have to leave immediatly.
-Listen to me, Mommy will never come back.
He says with a voice so cold. But I hear him crying.
-Why?
-I don't really know what happened...
We walk into the elevator with other security guards.
-But she's not coming back.
-No, I'm not leaving without her! She's alone there! We have to go back!
Carl lets me go. He knows I can't escape from the elevator. I put my hands on the grating of the elevator. I'm looking at the hallway lighted in red, if Mommy's coming. I'm praying in my mind.
Then the hallway disappears and I see grey walls in front of my eyes. Dark, light, dark, light... We're going up.
I start crying. I want my mommy!
-Attention to all guards - you are allowed to use weapons.
I hear a voice from the transmitter. I turn around.
-Go behind me!
Says Carl. We're approaching the first floor. I hear screaming, shots, people running... Real chaos. I'm holding Carl tightly.
-Follow my lead and do the same moves as me. Stay behind.
Says Carl and caresses me on my head. He smiles, but I can tell it's a fake smile.

The elevator door opens with a squeek. But I'm not looking. I'm too scared. We're walking forward. I feel something liquid under my feet. My curiosity is stronger than my fear so I look down. Blood. Blood everywhere. Terrified I look around. Dead bodies. Dead bodies everywhere. They're still fresh. Every second another man falls to the ground.
I look up. Oh my god... A ghost?! Carl and others are shooting at it, but it doesn't seem to hurt him, not even a little bit. But it is easy for HIM to kill. He takes one security guard, takes him with him to the air and just... Gets into him. The man is screaming. Carl's still shooting at the ghost - he wants to save him. But it doesn't help. The ghost rips the man to pieces. Blood gushes out. Insides are flying everywhere. There's no man anymore. Just gore.
The ghosts looks at Carl. He probably doesn't see me.
We're the last people alive in this room.
-Come on! Run!
Carl screams and takes my hand. We're running to the entrance. Carl's taking out his key. I'm trying not to look back.
But then Carl's hand doesn't hold me anymore. This ghost takes him and throws him in the air. Carl is falling down screaming. He falls to the ground. His head is open. There's blood everywhere.... Again.
The ghost looks at me.