Prologue

(Toby's point of view(tpov)
"I woke up next to Nina. We were both lying on the cold, hard ground in the middle of an alley. We were covered in blood. I scrambled over to Nina. She wasn't breathing. I checked her pulse. Nothing. I started to perform CPR on her. She was everything to me. Yet she was gone. I feel like I should of cried but I couldn't. I think I hadn't fully taken it in. All I can remember is the rage I felt. I was so angry. I didn't think I would ever find love again, that is until I met you. I vowed to get revenge on him, and today I will!"
I looked at Maya. She said nothing.

Hey guys! This is my first ever story on Wattpad, I heard about Wattpad because of emma_mackintosh she writes on Episode and she was one of my favourite authors. I especially liked her story the hunted and you should definitely go follow her! Since this is my first story I'm not gonna be as good as a lot of other talented authors, but as I learn this story will get better. I promise! So if you stick with me for a bit then I'm sure you'll like the story. Sorry for my first chapter being really, really, really short, this is just the prologue to try and make you guys interested. Trust me it gets longer and better. This is my first story as I said earlier so please bear with me and also feel free to give me any useful advice and tips as it will be greatly appreciated. And please, no hate! If you have any suggestions on how I can make it better then please phrase it nicely. Don't be mean. This story also may have some mature themes and strong language in it so if you are against that then I suggest you just leave now. And don't read it and say that I shouldn't include swears etc because it's offensive or anything because I am warning you now. However if you don't mind any of that then I hope you enjoy the story!