Q +A

(TPOV)
I didn't want to but I called Natalie.
"Tobias? How the hell did you get my number?!" She questioned
"I have my ways," I said hurriedly, "Look I just need to know a few things about Maya."
"Why should I tell you anything about her?!" She snapped
"Because I'm gonna take her to this place when she's released."
"Wait a minute, like a date?!" She gasped
I knew there was no point in lying because she would just say it was one anyway.
"Yes, like a date."
I held the phone away as she screamed in excitement.
"Look, can you just answer these questions?" I asked exasperated
"Yes, hurry up!"
I sighed.
"Okay, first what's her favourite snack?" I asked
"Chocolate strawberries, she loves them!"
"Mine too......Okay anyway, what's her favourite drink?"
"Alcoholic or not?" She asked, unsure
"Both, just her favourite drink overall."
"Okay, Easy she loves Devon Red Cider but she is also crazy about Starbucks!"
I chuckled. Of course she liked the expensive stuff.
"What are her favourite flowers?" I asked blushing, I mean no I didn't, cos I'm a guy and guys don't blush. I was just red cos I was sweating.
"Awwww, that's so romantic, her favourite flowers are red roses although I think that they're just too tacky and common. I mean everyone loves them, although she says its the smell she loves but well I don't know...." She started to ramble.
"Okay I get it! Now can I move on to the next question?!" I snapped
"What is this, a Q'n'A?!" She groaned, "but yes carry on"
"Thank you, now when's her birthday?" I asked
"The 14th of July, but why does that matter?"
"None of your business." I replied
"Look, if you want my help then you better answer!"
"Okay I'll explain after this question!" I smirked knowingly, "does she have any allergies?"
"Um, yes she is allergic to cat fur which is a shame because she loves cats. Now why do you need to know her birthday?!" She whined
"Well thanks for the answers, bye Natalie!" I said
"But-" I hung up on her.
I collapsed back onto my bed with a deep sigh. Girls.
My mum popped her head around the door.
"Hi" she said. I could tell she'd been crying because her face was stained with tears.
"Hey," I said propping myself up on my elbows, "what's wrong, what did he do?!" I asked trying to hold back the anger.
"It's nothing, I was just wondering if you could watch Mollie for a bit because Mike's out and I wanted to visit Pauline." She asked pleadingly.
"Yeah, sure." I would ask about Mike later, and punch him later too if he did anything to my mum.
"Thank you so much! You're a star, I love you!" She exclaimed
I waved her off then went back to my thinking, July's zodiac sign is a cancer and the Jewel is a ruby. I see.

Hey guys! I would just like to say this quick message. I don't know if Americans know that mum means mom in the UK. You guys might and I might sound like a complete idiot but just incase. Also it should be the chapter after the next where Maya is released so bear with me until then. This chapter was a bit longer so yay to that and hopefully the other one's will be too. Bye!