Chapter one

Elsa's POV

"Happy birthday to you!" Anna sang as I blew out the candles that said "21". I was born at exactly 8:30pm, so I always blow the candles out at that time.
"Eeeeeeekkk." Anna squealed, "My sister is old!!!!!!!"
"Anna, I'm only a couple of months older than you. Besides, 21 is NOT old, it's basically the start of the rest of my life." I rolled my eyes, taking the candles out of my chocolate cake.

"Mmmmm...Chocolate." Me and Anna said in unison as we took a whiff of that Cadbury's scent. We giggled at how much we both adore chocolate. I passed her a slice, then proceeded to cut my own. I put the cake on my plate and turned around to face Anna. I chuckled as I saw chocolate frosting smeared across her face and there was no cake left on her plate.
"Wow Anna." I giggled.

"Have you been in touch with Jack lately?" Anna asked, licking her fingers. My stomach churned at the sound of his name. I had tried to push away the feelings I had for him since the day he moved to New York. I gulped down the piece of cake in my mouth and put the plate down on the table.
"No...why would I?" I replied eventually.
"Well it's his birthday too, remember?" Anna smiled. My eyes widened, I had completely forgotten that me and Jack share the same birthday.

While I was lost in thought, my phone buzzed, and I caught Anna peeking at it. A grin appeared on her face.
"Speak of the devil." She passed me my phone. I had a snapchat from Jack. It was really weird, considering he hadn't tried to get in touch with me for about 3 years.

I opened it up and saw a weird selfie of him using the dog filter.
"Happy birthday Snowflake ❄️"  it captioned. I smiled at the silly face he was pulling and the nickname 'snowflake'. I remember telling him that it was his nickname for me when we were kids.

"I'll leave you and the phone alone..." Anna slowly took the cake from the table, "if you leave me and this cake alone." She slipped out of the room. I rolled me eyes playfully at her and replayed Jack's snap.

Then I saw something in the background....well more like someone. It was a girl, with auburn hair and a really nice figure. She was wearing Jack's shirt and what I assumed was his cap. But her body (which was so much prettier than mine) was facing the left, so I couldn't see much of her. Even her side made me feel self conscious about my own body. Then it hit me like a rock on the head.

Did Jack have a.....girlfriend???

I mean...I didn't blame him if he did. We broke up the day he moved to New York, and he's obviously not gonna mourn me forever. And Jack is SUPER hot, he could have any girl he wanted.

Wait. What?

What am I thinking?

I didn't have feelings for him.

I'd moved on.

And so had he. With a bitchy, good for nothing fucking slut that is probably the most jealous bitchy bitch in all of bitch world.

*Le sigh*

I didn't know how to reply, so I just said "thanks, you too."

It wasn't even a photo, it was just a text. I didn't want to show my face because I didn't want that slutty bitch to see me.

I suddenly realised that maybe (just maybe) I was being too hard on the bitch - I mean, Jack's 'girlfriend', I hadn't ever met her.