Chapter 2

-Dark Soul On The Throne-

She stared at the Hunter village unable to believe that the Hunters even had villages. She turned around and ran in the other direction heading towards the forest. Her knees rested on the soft grass. Tears found its way down her chin leaving her throat burning. She rested her head backwards and slapped her busy mind as she tried to rest. She heard loud, strange conversations coming from soldiers riding horses and wandering around right in front of the spot she was resting on. Their strange language gave her the conclusion of them being Hunters. She jumped up and hid behind a rock trying to understand what they were saying.

"Bin sel hebra evka Grāmëna?" [Did you find the Princess?]

"Ik" [Yes]

"Ozna Merk?" [Where is she?]

"Merk selsen Emorta, Revë" [She was here, your majesty]

"Spãnk! Eva sel omta merk?" [Perfect! And you left her?"]

"Ik, Revë" [Yes, your majesty]

"Bìlarb!" [Idiot]

Her breaths fastened as she walked away slowly and hid behind another rock.

"Hebra merk eva spont merk" [Find her and kill her]

"Ik, Revë" [Yes, your majesty]

She was disappointed when she only understood one word or two though they knew the language of the Vampires and could even speak it quite well. She knew they were so clever and sneaky to do that since they can deceive the Vampires quite easily with their language. She ran towards a large tree and rested behind it making sure they were away from her. She closed her eyes and wished she was never born.

Drammen sat on his chair and poured some wine in his cup and took a sip of it.

"So what are your plans, Drammen?"

"Oh since we killed the King, imprisoned the Prince and kicked the Princess out of the castle exposing her to great danger. I can assure you we will succeed to take the crown and burn their Kindgom to the ground, doesn't that just sound quite satisfying?"

"I meant what are our further actions?"

"We will attack Dravars first then put our hands on Snadour and at last Hartmas would be served in a dish right in front of our eyes"

"And why those three?"

Drammen laughed sarcastically at Dekon's foolishness.

"Oh Dekon, you surely don't know anything about the Vampires!" he paused. "Dravars is the village of weapons and soldiers. Snadour is the village of wood, buildings and strong barracks. Hartmas is the village of goods and crops"

"Oh you surely know more than I do"

Drammen lit a cigarette and placed it in between his lips.

"We could be good friends when you become the future Arkansas of the Vampires!"

Drammen took a sip from his wine and smiled in pride.

"I think I should visit Prince Kaden in his cage"

"And why so? Why don't you let him be?"

"You know I like spreading news"

Drammen took one last sip from his wine and placed the cup on his table. He took a deep breath, left the palace and headed to Kaden in his cage. And placed a cigarette in his mouth.

"How are you, Young Prince?"

"In my best condition"

"Oh I can see that through your thin, invisible flesh"