Chapter 1

Copyright © 2016 -Nadine Zakarya

All Rights Reserved

No one can take any ideas, cast, plot, expressions, ...etc from this story. This book is protected by Wattpad and Copyright, it can't be copied and pasted in a story of another author without the author's permission.

Status: I will try my best to update once every week/ two weeks

-One King Down-

His eyes were fixed on her, and a smirk was already there to frustrate her.

"Some of your precious jewels would be fine" he smirked.

Her colorless face fastened his heartbeats to be heard by her aware ears.

"And what will you do in return?"

"I will give you the wish you starved for. The service of a loyal friend"

Her face showed interest lightening her red, dim eyes.

"I will get you his head right before those two pretty eyes of yours"

"Very well" she paused killing his patience. "But you know what will happen to you if you didn't. I won't hesitate for a second to send my men after you and they will feed you to the dogs after they finish sucking your filthy blood"

He gulped and her sharp eyes caught it.

"You don't trust your loyal guard your father sent, do you?" He took a deep breath. "I am quite sure no one has ever dared to kill him or even allowed this thought to find its way to his filthy brain"

He smirked, she didn't show interest.

"My dear Silvatra, you know I would do anything to see that face lighten up and those pretty lips curve on your face"

"You just want the crown and the money. I assure you, you will never have them as long as my chest rushes the air in and out of my body"

His face darkened followed by a frustrated grin.

"My dear, I know no one has ever dared challenge your brain before, but I broke all the rules which I don't believe in their existence"

"Challenge me and I will see you groan right in front of my two feet"

His lips curved and then he walked away.

"Follow him and kill him if he does anything suspicious" she pointed at the guards.

Her dark hair rested on her shoulders as she met with her father. His face was dimmer than her soft hair.

"I need Drammen dead"

He patted her face.

"Silvatra he is the best husband for you"

"Who said I have a heart to love someone like him?"

His face showed growing interest.

"I believe your heart is as dark as these walls, but we need our kingdom to be strong. Who would inherit our dearest crown?"

"I wouldn't bother my precious brain with such nonsense"

Frustration could be spotted on his face.

"You call our crown and royal blood nonsense?! I never thought you could be so irresponsible, Silvatra"

She rose before he could notice it. His face showed fear. He knew his daughter had a dark heart, darker than his own. Her soft feet rose from the rough ground and rested on her bed as she unfolded her body on it and rested her head backwards on her precious pillow.